Chapter Twenty One - Stuck Between a God and a Hard Place

Black turned his attention to Zamasu and questioned him about what happened. Zamasu told him that the mortals were more problematic than they expected and that they would need to quickly deal with them.

"You pathetic lowly mortals" Black smirked down at Goku, Vegeta, Bulma, Trunks and Mai.

"Show your reverence and bow down" Zamasu was also smirking at them. He took off his earring. "Before our splendor." The earring he took off his left ear went onto his right ear instead. His earring then started to glow, almost as it was resonating with Black's earring.

Black and Zamasu's bodies then collided into one another, causing the duo to spin around. As they spun around, a glowing white light appeared and made the two of them disappear.

"What the hell?" I thought as I now saw a being who mostly resembled Zamasu but had the same hair as Black floating in the sky.

"My form is justice" the man started. "And my form is the world." The man just stood up there, like he was some sort of god. "Worship me! Give praise unto me!"

"Oh my god, he's still talking?" I asked myself.

"Me, the beautiful, the sublime. Me the invincible, the almighty and divine." He opened his eyes. "All hail Zamasu."

"I don't believe it! Zamasu merged with himself!" I heard some say.

I looked back at the man who was definitely Zamasu and let out a huge sigh. "It hasn't been five minutes yet and I already hate this new form they took."

The new Zamasu looked down at me with a smirk on his face. "What do you think of this form (Y/n)? Isn't it divine? Isn't it truly a spectacle to behold?"

"Uh...yeah, I guess" I replied. "Why the hell is he asking me?!" I thought.

"Hahahaha, excellent! I knew you would be able to acknowledge such true beauty, after all you are the only worthy mortal here!"

"(Y/n)! Trunks!" Vegeta yelled. "You guys should get out of here with Bulma and Mai!"

"Yes father!" Trunks grabbed both Mai and Bulma, taking off. I soon stood up from where I was sitting and followed them. I did lag behind because I was curious about the fight that was about to go down between the new Zamasu and Goku and Vegeta.

"(Y/n), aren't you coming?" Trunks asked as he had noticed I wasn't following him anymore.

"I think I'll stay."

"But he's still technically after you! Are you crazy!"

"Please (Y/n), it's safer if you come with us" Bulma pleaded.

"I'll be fine, so far as I know it, Zamasu wouldn't dare kill me" I told them and went back over to where Goku and Vegeta were. Once I arrived I saw supreme Kai standing next to a yellow looking kai. "So supreme Kai, care to explain everything that's going on?" I figured he would know what was up since he was here after all.

"Okay."

Supreme Kai told me about the whole Black and Zamasu being the same person and that the Zamasu inside Goku's body stole it from the Goku of another timeline. Once he killed off Goku and the others, he joined forces with the Zamasu that was in Trunk's timeline. Those two then went off and killed all the gods and majority of all the mortals.

"So I literally was fucked the same guy?"

"Excuse me?" Supreme Kai asked.

"Oh, its nothing" I lied as I now went back to watching Zamasu take down Goku and Vegeta.