Chapter Seven - The Resistance part 1

*Title may or may not change*

I woke up the day to a knocking on the door to the room I was in. I let out a groan due to the sound and turned over to face away from the door. The knocking persisted and I let out another groan, silently cussing out whoever was knocking on the door. "What!" I exclaimed from the bed.

"I brought you breakfast (Y/n)" I heard Black say outside the door.

"Okay! And?"

"Aren't you hungry?" I could hear Zamasu ask. On cue my stomach growled. "Was that your stomach I just heard?"

"No...yeah" I sighed. I slowly got out of the bed and made my way to the door. "If I'm staying here for awhile, I guess I should eat whatever food I can get" I thought as I opened the door and took the plate of food away from Black. "Even if it's food from these two" I continued to think as I closed the door and walked back over to the bed. I sat down and ate the food they made for me. "I would assume there's no poison or some sort of drug in here since I'm technically still (Y/n), well the younger version of myself who lives in a timeline that wasn't destroyed by androids or two mortal hating dudes" I said as I continued to eat the food.

After I was done, I sat the plate on the bedside table and laid on my back. I laid there trying to figure out what the hell was I going to do here. There's no tv, video games, WiFi, or just basically any sort of entertainment that requires a game console or laptop/pc. There could be a chance of some books still left behind but I just assumed they're books no one really wants to read. I would prefer to read manga but knowing my luck, those aren't around anymore. "This sucks" I sighed and turned on my side, facing the door. I found myself closing my eyes and ended up taking a nap.

Meanwhile outside of my room, Black and Zamasu were waiting for me to leave the room. "She's been in there for two hours now" Black commented as he crossed his arms and glared at the door.

"She probably went back to sleep" Zamasu suggested. "That would seem like a thing (Y/n) would do since her future self did it quite often." Black sighed and went over to a wooden chair; sitting down in it. He wanted to see how I would react/respond to staying here with them. He really enjoyed it when I would make attempt to leave but come right back to them.

"I was expecting to have a little more fun with her before she finally accepted her fate" Black said.

"I agree with you my counterpart." Zamasu sat in the other chair that was nearby. "Perhaps she will make an attempt to leave once she is finished with her nap."

Back in the room, I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around the room and sighed. I was hoping that everything that was happening to me was a dream because stuff like this wouldn't normally happen. "Damn it." I got out of the bed and made my way towards the door. "Should I try to leave?" I weighed my options. If I were to leave, it would provide not only them entertainment but it would kill some of my boredom. My other option is to just lock myself up in this room and hope that Goku and them are coming to get me sometime soon. "Looks like I picking option one" I thought and opened the door.

"It seems you have finally woke up from your nap" Zamasu said as he watched me walk over to the door.

"Going somewhere (Y/n)?" Black asked. I ignored him and walked out the door; closing it behind me. Black had a smirk on his face as he could sense my energy getting further and further away from them.

"I wonder where she will head to this time" Zamasu pondered.

"Who knows." Black shrugged. "As long as she doesn't come in contact with those useless mortals Trunks has hidden from us, all is well."

Black saying that made the two of them look at each other. They couldn't afford the fact of me coming in contact with them. "If she did. We could simply eradicate those mortals once and for all" Zamasu said.

"But what about the promise we made with future (Y/n)?"

"What about it? She is no longer among those of the living. Therefore, that promise of ours can be broken."

"Hmm." Zamasu had a point about the promise being invalid now since future (Y/n) was dead. Black on the other hand felt strongly against the idea of going back on their word. He felt like that would upset her even if she wasn't with them anymore. "This body of mine is interfering with our plans" Black thought as he put his hand over his heart. This wouldn't be the first time he would have some sort of feelings radiating within him.

—————————————————————

I was now walking throughout one of the destroyed cities. It was most likely west city I was walking through since a lot of the destroyed buildings looked familiar and were in the same spots as the buildings in my west city. All I could do was shake my head and be disgusted by the fact someone would do such a thing to innocent people. Well there were some that weren't so innocent but still, why would you try to eradicate every single mortal. What is the reason for that?

"Future me, I don't know what you saw in those two monsters" I thought as I came across a store that didn't look that badly damaged. I walked into it and noticed a box of cards that didn't look that bad. "It's probably playing cards" I thought as I bent over to pick them up. I looked over the box and saw that it was a deck of uno cards. "These might tie me over until someone takes me back to the present." I held on to the uno cards and kept looking around the store to see what else I could find. Of course I didn't find much, but the things I did find was mostly some sort of entertainment for me like playing cards, a board game, and a few books that seemed like they could be good.

After my haul, I walked out of the store and spotted a couple of individuals with guns. Those guns were pointed in my direction. "Um?"

"Don't move!" I listened and stayed completely still. "Now who are you?"

"Um, I'm (Y/n)." I tilted my head to the side. The guys who had me at gunpoint couldn't believe what I just told them.

"Stop lying!" I could hear them cock their guns.

"(Y/n)'s been dead for a while now. You couldn't possibly be her!"

"So these must be the people my future self was protecting by sticking with Black and Zamasu" I thought. "Look it's hard to explain but I really am (Y/n)." I could hear the sound of a bullet rushing passed me and hit the wall behind me.

"I won't miss next time."

"Jeez, these people are crazy" I thought.

"Now I'll ask you again, who are you?"