Chapter Eighteen - Zamasu's Revenge

*Chapter four Black says him and his counterpart wouldn't use drugs on (Y/n) but Zamasu ends up doing it, do you really think they would care that they did something like that? It's not let it's a bad drug where the person passes out or something, it just increases (Y/n)'s sexual desires*

After the incident with Black, I found it difficult to sit in the same room as him. Same went with Zamasu since he saw everything. "I know Zamasu is feeling some type of way after all that but" I thought as I watched him make my tea. "Who knows he might be jealous because I didn't do the same thing to him" I continued to think. Zamasu brought me my tea and sat it down in front of me. "Then again, Zamasu doesn't show much interest in me like Black does base on how he treats me." I mumbled that last part to myself and Zamasu looked at me.

"Did you say something (Y/n)?"

"It's nothing." I grabbed my cup of tea and brought it to my lips. "This smells sweeter then usual."

"I thought you would get bored drinking the same type of tea so I made a new blend with different leaves" Zamasu explained as he sat a cup down for himself and Black.

I sniffed it again and took a sip. "This has a nice taste to it." I drank some more of the tea. "You know, I might have you make this tea for me more often."

"It would be my pleasure to do so." Zamasu watched me drink all the tea in my cup and sit it down. I then got up and went to the bedroom. "I guess it will take longer for it to work." Zamasu grabbed his tea and sipped on it. I came back out of the room minutes later with the deck of UNO cards I found in that abandon store awhile ago.

"I'm bored, so let's play this game" I held up the UNO deck.

"Sure, why not" Black said as he sat down his empty tea cup.

"How does one play it?" Zamasu asked.

"I'm going to deal out 7 cards to each of us" I started as I walked over to the table and sat down. I took the cards out and shuffled them the best I could. I guess Black didn't approve of my poor shuffling skills and took the cards from me, shuffling them way better than I did. "Anyways, once we all have seven cards I'll flip over a card from the draw pile." I gave them their seven cards as well as myself seven cards. I also flipped over a card from the discard pile. "You see how it's yellow?" I looked in my hand and put down a yellow 3. "You can play any cards that are the same color or you can change the color by playing the same number."

"What if you have neither?" Zamasu asked.

"You either draw from the pile and hope you get a card you can play or if you just so happen to have a wild card or a draw 4 card, you can play it and change the color." I looked at Zamasu and waited for him to play a card. He looked at his hand and placed a yellow 1. "Now you go Black."

I explained the rest of the game to them as we played. After the first game, which I won by the way, we played a few more rounds. Out of all those rounds we played, I only won two and I was pretty salty about it. "What the hell?!" I threw my cards down on the table. "Why do you two keep winning?" I glared at them.

"I guess we keep getting better cards than you (Y/n)" Black said smirking.

"Also, you're too slow to call out UNO" Zamasu added.

"Pfft. Whatever." I started to fan myself with one of the cards. "Why is it hot?" The two of them looked at me like I was crazy. "Is it not hot to you?" I asked. They shook their heads no. "Maybe it's because the game got me heated." I kept fanning myself with the card.

"It seems to be working now" Zamasu thought. Black looked over at his counterpart. He got up from the table and walked over to the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'll be back." Black opened the door. "What? You're already missing me?" I got up with a card in my hand and threw it at him. The card struck the wall next to him and he laughed, walking out of the door and closed it behind him.

"That was a impressive throw (Y/n)" Zamasu complemented.

"Thanks." I walked over to the wall and got the card from the wood. Not wanting to walk all the way back to the chair I was sitting in, I sat on the couch.

The two of us sat in silence for awhile until the heat was getting to me again. "Eh, Zamasu could you turn on the air conditioner please?"

"Why don't you just remove some of your clothing?"

"I can't do that!"

"But you had no problem wearing little clothing last night when it came to Black."

"I was just wearing an oversize shirt and a pair of shorts" I explain. Zamasu just looked at me. I looked away from him. His stare was making my body heat up more then the heat in the cabin. I fanned myself with the UNO card I threw at Black earlier.

The sound of his chair sliding across the wooden floor made me look back at him. I watched him stand up and make his way over to me. I followed his every movement until he stood in front of me. He stared me down and I felt like running out of the room. "Is it still hot to you (Y/n)?"

"Of course it is" I replied as I got ready to fan myself with the UNO card again until Zamasu's grip on my chin stopped me.

"Or is it because of something else?"

"Something else? What do you..." Zamasu leaned down and kissed me. I felt him bite my lip causing me to let out a gasp. Zamasu took this chance to let his tongue explore my mouth.

The urge to fight him back was quickly squashed when he started to leave kisses all the way down to my neck. "My body's starting to get even more hotter" I thought as I found myself laying on my back on the couch while Zamasu was on top of me. I felt his hands explore places around my body but they weren't the spots my body wanted him to touch the most. "Z...Zamasu" my voice was quiet and weak.

He stopped his trail of kisses and looked me in the eyes. "Yes? What is it (Y/n)?"

"Um..."

"What? You wish for me to touch you more?" I slowly nodded my head as my face heated up. This brought a smirk to Zamasu's face. "As you wish." Zamasu kissed me again and I kissed him back. I squirmed a bit while his hand made contact with my bare stomach underneath my shirt. "How far can I push this?" Zamasu thought as his hand slowly inched closer and closer to my chest. He made sure to keep an eye out for the type of face I was making.

"P...please Zamasu." My body basically had a mind of it's own at this point and just wanted him to touch it more.

Zamasu stopped his hands movements and leaned in close to whisper into my ear. "Don't you dare ever use me to get back at my counterpart like before, got it?" It was like he growled that last part in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I didn't answer right away. "Got it?!"

"Y...yes!"

"Good." Zamasu got off me and fixed his clothes. "Now then, what would you like to eat for dinner tonight?"

"Huh?" I sat up and looked at him. It was like my body was no longer hot and my senses returned to normal. "Wait a minute, did I imagine it was just hot in here?"

"No. It most likely had to do with the tea I made for you."

"Did you drug me?!"

"Something like that. I just wanted to heighten your mortal desires that wanted me to touch you."

"Damn" I thought. Guess who's not drinking anything Zamasu makes for me ever again.

"Do not worry, it was only a one time thing. From now on, I plan on making you crave my touch with my own hands."

"..." It clicked in my head what those words actually meant.

Black came back to the cabin an hour later. "(Y/n), I'm back." He thought this would get him an interesting reaction but it didn't. Instead all he got was me sitting on a couch holding a pillow as if I was using it to protect myself from something...or someone. "I guess his plan work."