Prolouge

Blood, blood was circling around the woman that laid in the street. She wasn't moving, her body was numb. The two men, one with black hair and the other with white/silver hair, stood above her and just watched as the last few minutes of her life slipped away. "I...I'm sorry" she tried to tell the two as her eyes slowly started to close. "Funny how things work" she thought. "After I finally started to get used to the life I lived with these two." The woman coughed up blood. "I even finally accepted the feelings I had for these heartless monsters." The two still continued to watch her. "Well, I don't regret falling in love with them even if they did do horrible things."

"(Y/n)?" one of them called but got no answer.

"She's gone" the other replied.

"Damn it. I'm going to kill the mortal who did this." The one who was enraged turned around and got ready to hunt down the person who killed the woman but the other put their arm out and stopped him.

"We will kill the mortal later after we take care of her body" the white/silver haired male started. "Even though she was a mortal herself, I still feel an attachment to her and believe she should be laid to rest."

"I agree." The man with black hair walked back over to the woman's body and picked it up. The two then took off into the sky and searched for a spot they could bury the body.

This was crazy, why would those two feel so strongly upset about the death of one measly mortal. Well it was simple really, they harbored an emotion for the girl that the two didn't quite understand. That was one of the main reasons they kept her around. They wanted to know what made her so different from the other mortals. What made her want them to let her join them in their perfect utopia?

So many questions they had but only got a few answers to them. Now they wouldn't be able to get all their questions answered. Not anymore. The person who held those answers was no longer among them. She was gone and it was thanks to the mortals who constantly try to fight them off but fail.

"This is why all mortals must be eradicated from this world" the one with black hair said as he watched his counterpart stand back up. The two of them just buried their...what was she exactly to them? The relationship they all shared seemed more than just a platonic type of relationship. It was something more.

"That's why project zero mortals will continue as planned." The white haired man turned away from the grave and began to walk. His counterpart soon followed him and the two began to discuss their further plans.