Chapter 17: Just a "normal" day

The title be giving off sarcastic vibes idk why, but it does ◉_◉

ANYWAYS

THANKS YALL FOR 200 FOLLOWERS!! 

enjoy the new chapter little listeners!

(You will get less angst this time alr ಠ_ಠ)

Izuku's POV

It was already morning, as I was getting ready as quickly as I could. Today was my, technically second day at UA! I missed a lot, but eh. 

Principal Nezu told me that he made sure All Might won't come ever in my way and I will not participate in homeroom or his hero training when this hero is there. Instead, I will be working with poor Aizawa, who has to take his sleep time to work with me...

PS.: don't give a shit, totally worth it!

I jumped up from my bed to pull up my pants, as I began to pull up my jacket and wrap around my belt. I, just in case, got my little leg bag with my knives with me. I then grabbed the tie and realized..

Wait.. oh fuck fuck fuck.. I.. I don't remember how to do this...

I look at the tie, and then quickly rush to my phone, tripping on the backpack on the ground. I opened it and searched up the tutorials, but all of them were shit. Couldn't repeat anything. 

But something came to save me, or laugh at me, let's see!

I heard a knock at my door, as I was watching a video on how to tie a tie. 

"The door's open"

I screamed, as the door let out a small squeak and someone was inside.

"Damn this place is a mess."

I look to the side of my mirror to reveal a tired Aizawa in his pajamas. 

Looks like he does have a normal pajama after all..

I chuckle, continuing on the tie. 

"You are on too, but I ain't complaining."

He looked at me, through the mirror, before letting out a sigh and mumbling something.

"Sorry..?"

"I said that you are a rude little- kiddo.."

"Anyways, could you please help me with the tie?"

The grown man smirked.

"A vigilante who beat my butt yesterday can't deal with a tie?"

"Don't expect someone without a father figure to know a lot."

A gasp could be heard from the left side, and as I took a look, while aizawa was helping me out with a tie, there was a wide awake Mic.

"YOU DIDNT HAVE A DAD FIGURE IN YOUR LIFE!?"

"Well, duh-"

"You are going to burst the neighbor's earbuds soon, papa. And don't worry"shinso looked at me. I raised an eyebrow  in return. He smirked. Suspicion rises. The second feels like an hour. Am I getting judged? What is happening?

"He now has two."The purple insomniac said, rushing off to not get smacked by my powerful fist.

"Don't." The adult said, finishing my tie and motioning me to go get my backpack. 

"Leaving in 5 minutes. "

"Awwhhhh, no breakfast?"

"Do you think that loud cockatoo can be this active and energetic without food?"

..

"Fair point"

———————————

Once we entered the school grounds, i looked around to notice that a lot has changed, but the first thing that caught my eyes was the metal detector. 

"Ummm, is that thing really needed?"

"Well, little listener, you missed a whole lot of trouble while you were gone.. so yes!"

The loud man who goes by present mic said, walking through the detector and placing his support item back on his neck. 

Aizawa walked perfectly fine through, since this man really has a lame suit and lame pockets. 

Shinso had to take his watch and his really cool mask off, as he walked off.

Now, it was finally my turn. As I placed my backpack down and took a step, the machine started beeping right away.

"...hahaha... maybe a bug..?"

"Problem child, take off your leg bag."

I sighed in defeat, removing the lovely red bag I had on, hiding behind my UA jeans. I placed them on the tray, stepping back in between the detector-

BEEP 

I gulped, stepping back and looking at the two teachers with a small smile. 

"Oh r-righ!"I look done, taking off the shoes," my shoes!" I let out a small really awkward laugh, as I start walking back. 

BEEP

Aizawa sighed," your arm bags too, problem child"

BEEP

"Hmm, the bow, little listener?"

BEEP

"ARROWS IZU, arrows that go with the bow.

BEEP

"Maybe he has some kind of daggers hidden in his hair?"

I sighed, taking out the two daggers I had hid in my large hair and placing them down, I then walked through the detector, and when it didn't beat, I smiled as if nothing happened. 

The three people I should probably call my family, let out a loud sigh, before going inside of the school, where I would finally be met once again with the people I knew, cherished, and kinda felt close to? 

Not really, I don't do people.

BUT

They were my class.