28 - Sugar and Spice *

After I got dressed, we all went to the bakery to taste the cakes before we chose what we wanted at our wedding. I was beyond clueless in knowing what I wanted and having JJ there as a third opinion was a smart move from Emily.

We were each given a wooden tray with a slice of each flavour which was labelled for us to taste at the same time. Emily insisted we tried coconut first because it was her least favourite. She grimaced as we ate it, ruling it out quickly. Next we decided to try lemon. It was far too bitter for any of us and that was quickly ruled out. The raspberry and white chocolate cake was next. It was a nice cake but there was probably something else we'd prefer. When we tried the chocolate cake, I could almost see Emily melting at the taste. I looked over at JJ and she had a smile on her face too. The last one we tried was a plain vanilla cake. We talked it over for a moment before deciding what we were going to tell the bakery.

"Could we have a chocolate cake on the bottom half and a vanilla cake on the top half of the cake?" Emily asked and I snorted at the irony of it. JJ rolled her eyes and swatted my shoulder.

"Sure. That's no problem. Have you thought about a design yet?" I piped up at hearing a discussion about cake designs and pulled out my phone to show the few photos I had saved. Emily wrapped her arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.

Once we had finalised the design we wanted, we got back into the car to take JJ home. She had things to do today before she went back to work later in the week. With a kiss to both of our cheeks, JJ left and Emily drove off. I gripped her hand on the gear stick as she drove, wanting to have some physical contact with her.

"Are you going to tell me what you and JJ were laughing about?" I bit my lip for a moment while I decided if I was going to.

"Sure, if you want to know". Emily nodded and I squeezed her hand. "Okay, just the implication that you're a bottom on our wedding cake". Emily gasped and I moved my hand away before she could do anything.

"I am not!" I watched as Emily's eyebrows flew up in surprise.

"You totally are Em". She gripped my thigh as we stopped at a red light, perfectly timed.

"I am not and you know that Baby". Her nails dug into my skin slightly and it made me hiss.

"Prove it". I looked at Emily who was nodding and she patted my thigh. She pulled into the parking space outside our apartment and turned to me. Gripping my chin, she pulled my face close to hers.

"I will, after we've sorted out our table decorations". She grinned as my mouth dropped open.

"Fuck you". A slap fell over my cheek and I gasped from the suddenness of it.

"I guess we're doing this now. Go inside and kneel Angel. Don't make this harder for yourself". I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the car. I walked up to the apartment with Emily followed close behind me.

Knowing not to push her any further, I dropped to my knees as soon as I was inside. Emily closed the door behind us and her hand dropped into my hair. She pulled my head back so I could make eye contact with her.

"Against the wall. Now". I stood up and faced Emily with my back flat against the wall. Her hand brushed my hair away from my eyes and she kissed me softly. Her other hand fell to my waist and gripped tightly. I hissed at the nails digging into my skin so she pressed a little harder. My hips thrust forward in response and she smiled. "Good girl".

"Please Ma'am. Touch me". Emily trialed her fingers across my waist slightly while she smirked.

"You think you deserve to be touched? How pathetic". I moaned and Emily's eyes flicked down to my mouth. "You don't deserve to be touched, Sweet Girl. Beg me and maybe I'll think about it". Emiy kept trailing her fingers across my skin teasingly.