1 - At The Bar

All chapters with smut will be marked with ($) in the title.

—————

After a tough day of arguing with other lawyers, the best thing for me to do was probably to head home. It's in moments like these where I wish I had a girlfriend to hold me tight after a long day and help me feel safe after being repeatedly told I'm wrong about a court case by my boss.

I usually catch the 5:30 pm train to get home from work, but because it's during rush hour there are usually people everywhere. Sometimes they share seats or stand up while pressed against each other to avoid a later train. Thankfully it wasn't too busy today. There were still seats left and nobody was standing.

While I was on the train this evening, I decided I was going to go for a drink at the local BDSM bar and let loose. I was hoping to be able to have a little fun and meet someone to play with which is hard these days. The dating websites I had joined were hard because people either aren't into the same things as I am, they want a threesome or they live miles away.

I'm not opposed to the occasional threesome to relieve some stress but not all the time. It becomes too much for me. As for a long-distance relationship, I'd prefer my partner to be close, especially after a long day like today when I need a cuddle and to be taken care of.

The train announced the stop I wanted to get off at, and I was pulled out of my thoughts. I got ready to leave the train with my handbag and coat and made my way to the sliding doors so I could step off quickly and move out of the way.

The doors on the train pinged open and my heels clicked on the floor of the platform as I tried to get past the crowds of people who had stopped in the corridor to chat with each other. Eventually, I made it through the mass of people also using public transport during rush hour and stepped out onto the street.

I moved to the side of the steps leaving the train station and made sure I wasn't in anyone's way while I calmed myself down for a few minutes and took in my surroundings. I hate using public transport. There were a lot of teenagers around and men in suits weaving through the people who were walking too slow for them.

I didn't come to this part of town very often because I usually had friends with me when I went to the BDSM club. It helps to have other people who know the lifestyle with you. I then used the back streets to get to the club which was hidden away for privacy to only the people who knew about it.

Andrew was stood at the door and shook my hand before taking my coat and bag to hang up in the cloakroom. I made sure I had my ID, my credit card and my phone before entering the bar. I checked the time. Just after 6 pm.

As I went to open the door, Andrew spoke to me. "Darling, there's a gorgeous brunette in a suit at the bar, far right corner. She's just your type and I mean in all the ways. I've seen her around a few times. You might wanna pop an extra button undone and bring your flirty eyes out. Have fun!". I laughed as he gave me a wink and I batted my eyelashes telling him to keep an eye out for me leaving in case I needed my stuff ready if I left with her. Game on.

As soon as I opened the door to the club I was met with the familiar smell of aftershave from both the men and even some of the women. Strutting to the bar, I perched on one of the seats waiting for a bartender to serve me. Before I could even order there was a glass of what looked like gin and tonic placed in front of me.

"Welcome back lovely, it's good to see you again. A gin and tonic courtesy of Miss Prentiss in the corner." I looked up to see a brunette in a suit giving me a smile and a confident wave. It must be the woman Andrew was talking about. I'd noticed her a few weeks ago and she just observed the people in the bar.