14 - You Look So Pretty... *

Contains: spanking, praise, fingering, aftercare (as always).

I gasped as Emily spoke to me. My brain short circuited and all I could think about was the hand squeezing my pulse points.

"Speak to me Baby. Tell me what you want or I'll leave you all desperate for some kind of attention like a little fucking whore". She let go of my neck and lightly shoved my face to the side. It gave me a moment to think about the question she'd asked me.

"I want you to fuck me Emily. I've been desperate for you all night". The hand around my neck stayed where it was and the other hand trailed down my body to lightly circle around my clit through the jeans I was wearing. I could barely feel it and it was driving me crazy.

"If you beg me and ask nicely, I'll think about it". She stepped back a little and left me panting against the door. Emily turned to walk away but I stepped forward and grabbed her wrist before she could get too far.

"Em, please?" She said nothing but held up two fingers. "I need you to touch me Emily. You've been teasing me all evening". She held up three fingers and I became even more confused than I had been a few seconds privately.

Emily pushed me up against the door and leaned in to speak directly into my ear. It sent a wave of arousal through my body.

"You will take your clothes off and kneel at the bottom of my bed. Go". She gave me a small push and I had to fight off a smile until I knew I was out of her line of sight.

I folded my clothes as I took them off and placed them on the chair in the corner of the room.

I kneeled on the floor at the bottom of the bed with my head bowed and my hands on my knees. I closed my eyes to concentrate on the sounds in the room.

I waited for a few minutes and when I heard Emily's footsteps, it sent a shiver down my spine.

Emily circled my body a few times and dropped her hand into my hair. She lightly scratched my scalp for a few moments and I let out a relaxed sigh.

Her hand stayed in my hair but slid the bottom of my head and she pulled the roots of my hair to tilt my head back.

I opened my eyes and met Emily's gaze. She smiled at my obedience and lowered herself to her knees also. She let go of my hair but kept a grasp on my chin as she spoke to me.

"You're such a good girl. You look so pretty on your knees for me". She leaned in and kissed my lips a few times.

I smiled despite the inevitable punishment I knew I was facing. Emily stood up and made her way to sit on the bed.

"Straddle my legs Angel". I placed my legs on either side of Emily's and she held on to my hips. "I'm going to punish you. Do you know what you did wrong?" She met my eyes and I shook my head.

"No Ma'am. I'm sorry". Emily's hands moved up and down my back and it soothed me a little.

"One of my rules is that I should be addressed by my title when we're playing. Do you remember?" Of course I did.

"Yes Ma'am, why?" One of her hands slid up to the base of my hair and she tugged it lightly.

"You've failed to address me by either Ma'am or Mistress 3 times tonight. Do you see where I'm going with this?" I nodded.

"Yes Ma'am. I'm sorry". She smiled and kissed my lips lightly.

"I know Baby. I'd like to reprimand your behaviour. Are you comfortable with that?" She let go of my hair, opting to hold onto my hips again.

"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry I forgot". Emily smiled and left a few kisses on my collar bones.

"I know you are Sweet Girl. I'm not angry". Her hands moved to cup my ass. "How many do you think you deserve?" I thought about it for a few moments before responding.

"Fifteen Mistress. Five for each time I forgot your name". She smiled at me reassuringly.

"That sounds good Baby. How would you like me to punish you?" Emily's fingers stroked over the skin of my lower back reminding me I was safe.

"Over your lap please Mistress with your hand". I closed my eyes as I told my girlfriend what to do with my body.

I had been expecting Emily to get straight into the punishment but she pulled my body flush against hers. I rested my head in the crook of her neck as she rocked us back and forth. Her hands rubbed up and down my back and she whispered softly to me.

The way her hands felt running up and down my back was magical. I had to fight off the urge to fall asleep.

"Over my knees Baby. I'll make this quick. Don't worry about counting". I groaned at the thought of the punishment but I moved anyway.

Once I was lying over Emily's thighs, she placed a hand of the small of my back. Her fingers danced over my skin for a few moments and then disappeared. A sharp slap landed on my ass and I gasped at the suddenness of it.

"Good girl". Emily landed the second, third and fourth hits in quick succession and I moaned at the slight tingle left behind.

When we reached 10 Emily checked how I was doing, mainly because I was squirming. It was more from arousal than the pain.

The last five hurt the most. Emily put a little more force into her slaps but I still pushed my ass back to meet her hand. It was a good kind of pain.

As soon as the last spank landed on my skin, Emily's hands were soothing my skin. She lightly traced her fingers over the pink skin on my ass and dipped then between my legs to find that I was dripping with arousal.

"Someone liked their punishment, didn't they Little One?" That was new.

"Yes Ma'am. Please". Emily lightly circled her finger around my clit, making my hips jump up in response. Her free hand held me down as she pushed her middle finger into me and started thrusting slowly.

"Is this what you want Baby Girl? Are you going to cum on my fingers?" I moaned and pushed my hips back to meet her thrusts.

"Yes, please Ma'am". She added her ring finger, stretching me out a little.

"My good girl. You can cum whenever you want Angel. I'm proud of you". I moaned as she started thrusting faster. I could feel pressure building up in my lower stomach.

"I'm close Ma'am. I'm going to cum". Emily helped me ride out my orgasm and stroked my hair as I came down from the high.

She then tilted her legs to help me stand a few minutes later. She helped me use the bathroom and then helped me into bed where we cuddled as we talked.

—————

"How do you feel Baby?" My head was resting on Emily's chest as I listened to her heartbeat. She was so warm and comfortable.

"I'm good. A little sleepy". Her hand trailed up and down my arm scratching lightly and I let out a small sigh of contentment.

"Let yourself fall asleep Sweet Girl. If anything changes in the night, wake me up". I nodded and closed my eyes.

The last thing I remembered was Emily kissing my forehead gently and soothing me to sleep.

—————

A/N - i- my brain has malfunctioned ;)

I lowkey hate this chapter but it's okay. Time to move on. I'll just write something else and maybe change it in a few weeks.