11 - The Morning After *

Contains: morning sex, edging, overstimulation, slight degradation.

Waking up in someone else's bed is always a weird experience. You wake up expecting to be in your own bed and then you open your eyes and the room you're in? It's not your own.

When I woke up, I was reluctant to open my eyes. My bed was so comfortable.

The arms around my waist should have been the give away that I wasn't in my apartment, or the soft pillowcase, or the soft breath on my neck, or the cat purring near my face. Wait... cat. I don't have a cat. Emily does. My eyes shot open just in time to watch Sergio lick my hand. I stroked his fur and then tucked myself further into Emily's embrace. I was so comfortable. Her arms tightened around me a little and I was reminded that I was safe.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep but it didn't appear to be happening today. I mean, it was understandable. I'd had a decent sleep last night.

My girlfriend's hands moved down my body and that was when I realised that I wasn't the only person awake. I stayed still to see what Emily would do and when her thumbs rubbed circles on my thighs I sighed and spread my legs a little.

"Good morning Angel. How did you sleep?" Emily's voice was deep and husky, and right in my ear. Fuck. Her morning voice was so hot.

"I slept so well. Your bed is really comfortable and you give amazing cuddles". She chuckled in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Mhmm. Do you have work today?" She started to leave kisses over my neck and I tilted my head to the side, giving her more room to do as she pleased.

"No Ma'am. I have the next three days off". Her teeth sunk into my neck and I could feel the mark that was going to be left.

"Good girl. How do you feel about visible marking? Can I show everyone you belong to me?" I moaned and then remembered I had to respond.

"Fuck. Yes. Please. I'm yours. You can mark me". She sucked a dark hickey at the base of my neck. She soothed the mark with her tongue and then kissed her way up to my ear. She bit the lobe of my ear and then whispered something to me.

"You're such a little slut, letting me claim you. You're my property now Baby. You belong to me and you'll do as I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am. I understand. I'm yours". Emily's hand came up to rest around my neck, with her thumb pressing into the mark she left on me.

"You look so pretty when I mark you up. So, I want to play with you all day. Do you remember all of your safe words? You might need them". She pressed down on the mark making me gasp and lose my train of thought. "Answer me slut".

"Yes Ma'am. My safe word is Lavender and the traffic light system if those fit the situation better". Emily gripped my chin and pulled my face to meet hers. She was inches away from my lips as you spoke to me.

"Good girl. If you need to stop, use them. Otherwise you're going to be my little plaything all day". A wave of arousal shot through my body.

"Yes Ma'am". She pushed my head back down onto the bed and straddled my thighs. She leaned down and placed her lips back over the dark red mark she left on my neck earlier on. The sucked the mark again and it sent a shot of pain through my body making me gasp.

Emily's lips travelled across my neck leaving smaller marks along the way. Her lips travelled further down my body and she left more marks. I wouldn't be covering any of these anytime soon.

The contact she was providing was simultaneously too much and not enough. The sharp pain was almost constant at this point and I needed to be touched.