31 - Married Life *

Hey, Emily-fuckers. Did you miss me? I know I said this was finished but I wrote another chapter. Whoops. I hope you like it!

Life's been crazy and I stopped writing. I have a new job, shit's crazy.

Also, this reached 90k reads?! Hello. 1k was crazy and now that happened. I love you all tremendously.

Even though I'm not as active on social media any more, fell free to message me on tumblr: @ry-kills-jemily or instagram: @ry_a_day

Love you, byeeeeeeee.

*****
Coming home to my wife was still such a surreal experience. Every night when I arrived home, she was waiting by the door to wrap me in her arms and if I needed, she was ready to take over. Emily always took my purse and keys, putting them away while I took off my coat, and then once I'd taken my coat off, she hung it up on the coat hook for me.

Knowing that she would be home every night when I arrived left me with a sense of security in our relationship and it gave me something to look forward to at the end of the day; her soft arms wrapping around my body, her lips pressing kisses over my hairline and cheeks.

Sometimes, we ended up making out, my body pressed against the wall and my hands pinned above my head. Today was one of those days.

As soon as I walked through the door, Emily was on me. She didn't give me a chance to take my coat off before she pressed her lips against mine, making me let out a soft moan. Her hands roamed up and down my body, fingers hooking into the belt loops of my trousers and pulling my waist flush against hers.

I let out a soft gasp, feeling Emily smile against my lips, letting my legs drop open for Emily to slot her thigh between my legs and press up against me, making me whimper.

"Hi, pretty girl," Emily whispered as she pulled back. "I've been thinking about you." Emily cupped my face with one of her hands, keeping the other resting on my waist. She pushed a fallen piece of hair behind my ear and pressed a soft kiss to my nose while I caught my breath.

"Please, Ma'am. I need you," I whispered, letting my forehead rest against Emily's. My harsh breath came out in puffs, close to Emily's mouth. I could feel her getting more desperate with every moment we waited. "Please?"

"My good girl. I want you to be naked by the time I get to the bedroom. I want a vibrator on the bed and your necklace around your neck. I'm going to treat my pretty girl to an orgasm, or five." My legs almost buckled when Emily let go of my waist and if I wasn't afraid of displeasing my dom, I would have cursed at her.

I almost fell over while I undressed, feeling a little desperate and really turned on. I could hear Emily in the kitchen, probably preparing a glass of water and a snack, and I knew that I didn't have much time left. Just as I was sliding my underwear down my legs, I heard Emily's footsteps coming down the corridor and I rushed to grab a vibrator, placing it on the edge of the bed and then I kneeled at the foot of the bed. Thankfully, I'd worn my collar, a subtle necklace, to work today as a reminder that I was Emily's good girl.

"You know, you looked so pretty this morning, baby. All day, I was thinking about all the ways I could ruin you, make you my little needy slut. I could have teased you, sent you dirty messages or I could have been naked when you walked in. I think I'll settle for watching you come, for now. It's been too long since I focused on just you, huh?" Emily's fingers scratched through my scalp as she talked, her hand tightening in my hair and tugging my hair back as she finished talking.

I let my mouth drop open, waiting for Emily's fingers to slide into my mouth so that I could suck on them. She was happy to let me lathe my tongue over her fingers for a while before she pushed them into my mouth, watching as my eyes watered.

"Pretty girl, look at you. Lie on the bed," Emily commanded, stepping back and watching as I settled onto the bed, my head resting on the pillows.

She undressed, taking off her dress to reveal the beautiful lingerie set she was wearing. I don't think I could ever tire of seeing the different sets she bought for herself. She liked looking good and I liked how it made her feel. This particular set showed off her breasts and if I wasn't already on the bed, I probably would have asked to kiss her, kiss them.

"You look beautiful, Mistress," I stated, watching as Emily blushed slightly. It was nice to know I still made her blush sometimes.

"Thank you, angel. You look beautiful too. I can't wait to ruin you." At her statement, I felt my body warm up, a wave of arousal washing through me.

I watched as Emily climbed onto the bed, crawling towards me, as graceful as ever and her fingers trailed up my legs, making me drop them open for her. Her eyes dropped for a moment and she swallowed at the sight waiting for her. I was already wet, the skin on the inside of my thighs glistening with need.

She leaned forward to kiss me, letting her eyes close when my hands tangled in her hair. She took her time making her way down my body, leaving kisses on my neck and a few hickies on my stomach, knowing that while I was proud to be married to her, I wasn't fond of having any visible marks.

When Emily reached my bikini line, she looked up at me, meeting my gaze and kept eye contact when she lowered her mouth, lips wrapping around my clit. I was the first one to break eye contact when my eyes fluttered closed, a moan leaving my mouth at the gentleness.

One of my hands gripped Emily's hair keeping her there and the other gripped the bed sheets in case I hurt Emily accidentally. Both of Emily's hands came to grip my hips, holding me down while she ate me out. I had a tendency to squirm and after a few years of being together, Emily knew what she was doing. She could make me come quicker than I could by myself which she took a lot of pride in.

As her tongue moved faster against me, my moans grew louder and I could feel myself getting close to an orgasm.

"Please, can I come, Ma'am? I need it, please?" Emily's left hand tapped my waist twice, our non-verbal cue for 'yes.' "Fuck, thank you." I pulled Emily closer as my hips lifted off the bed, a wave of pleasure rushing through my body as my orgasm took over, leaving me throbbing after. As always, Emily helped me through it, her tongue still moving to make sure I rode out my orgasm before she pulled back and pressed kisses on my thighs. Sometimes, one orgasm was enough but by Emily's standards, two was the bare minimum.

While I caught my breath, I watched Emily reach for the vibrator she asked for, then turn it on and press it against my right thigh.

"Again?" She asked, waiting for my consent before holding the vibrator against me, another gasp leaving my body. She helped me through my second orgasm with a hand around my throat, telling me how good I was, and how much she loved me.

Emily always had the same routine after sex. She'd had it since we met and I don't recall her ever-changing it. Firstly, we cuddled for a while and then we talked about what we did, whether we both enjoyed it while I sipped on a glass of water she'd brought me and sometimes we ate a bar of chocolate together, if it was late at night.

Today, Emily made me go to the bathroom and put some comfortable clothes on and then I sat in the kitchen while she cooked a meal for us. She was surprisingly an amazing cook, despite what JJ had said about her in the past and when she first made me food, I almost fell in love with her on the spot. Almost.

While we waited for the food to finish cooking, Emily asked about my day and what my plans were for next week so that she could prepare some meals before we bought food for the weekend, and then we cuddled up in bed with a movie, my head on Emily's chest, her heartbeat soothing me, as it always had.

I was so thankful that I had such an amazing wife.