30 - Forever and Always *

Contains: degradation, humiliation, spitting, temperature play, spanking and slapping.

It's a dirty last chapter. Good luck. ILY!

I woke up panting and to Emily's fingers stroking over the skin on my thighs, then gripping tightly. Emily's lips pulled my clit between her mouth and my hand dropped to grip her hair.

With my other hand, I lifted the bed covers and looked down at Emily. Her eyes were closed as her tongue worked me towards an orgasm. She moaned as my hand tightened slightly in her hair and at the same time, her eyes flicked up to meet mine.

"Good morning to me". Emily's tongue started moving faster, flicking over my clit and I gasped. "I'm going to come". Emily hummed which sent me into my orgasm. She helped me through it and then lay next to me, her head resting on my chest.

"Good morning Gorgeous". I leaned down and kissed Emily's forehead. We lay there for a few minutes while Emily rubbed her thumb over my wedding ring. "Mine". Emily looked up at me, her eyes dark.

"Yours". I reassured her. Emily pulled my hand towards her mouth and she kissed each of my knuckles.

"I want to go to the beach today. Can we?" Dark eyes looked up to me and my heart melted a little at the look of excitement on her face.

"Yeah, we can". A smile spread across Emily's face which also made me smile. She sat up and ran her hand through her hair. "Anything else you want to do Em?" She shook her head and climbed out of bed.

"Yeah but we'll have to come back to the hotel room for that. I want to ruin you and we can't have everyone on the beach seeing that". I rolled my eyes and also got out of bed.

"Okay. No teasing though". I started to get ready but I was stopped by Emily wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I'm not making any promises". She kissed my nose and went into the bathroom.

—————

"Drink?" Emily brushed a piece of hair off my forehead and I tilted my head back to look at her.

"Sure. I don't mind what". She nodded and made her way to the bar. I took the opportunity to glance around the beach and see how many other people there were. I was surprised at the lack of people in all honesty. It was much quieter than I had anticipated.

I gasped when a cold glass was held against my back and Emily laughed behind me.

"Here. I hope it's okay". I tasted the drink and shrugged. It was okay. It wasn't something I would normally get but it was drinkable.

"It's alright. Thank you". She kissed my forehead and lay back down next to me. "You look like you need some more sunscreen Em". She shook her head but I insisted anyway.

"Fine. Okay". She turned over onto her stomach and I rubbed some sunscreen into her shoulders and back. I handed her the bottle so that she could put some on my back and then we alternated passing the bottle back and forth while we covered our arms, legs and tummies. Lastly I did my face with a grimace which made Emily laugh.

"We won't be here for too much longer. I've got plans for the rest of the afternoon. Is that okay?" I nodded and Emily smiled. "Great. I can't wait to ruin you".

—————

We lay on the beach for a little longer, with Emily making comments all the time. By the time we were ready to leave, I was already extremely turned on.

"Em!" She stopped at the bar on our way back to the hotel room and I was getting more irritated with every second that passed.

"Fine. Okay. Go to the room", she handed me the key and then pulled me close to her so that she could whisper in my ear. "Kneel on the floor and wait for me like a good girl". I nodded and made my way up to the hotel room.