29 - Churches and Bells *

Contains: it's a suprise. Did you really think I was just going to tell you? Read and find out!

The only thing I will say is I've left the wedding scene without much description. I'm aware that some people don't have parents to walk them down the aisle, or their best friend may not be a bridesmaid. I've tried to be as vague as possible!

—————

Tick, tock... tick, tock... the clock in the room only highlighted how close I was to marrying Emily. Each time the hand moved, I was a second closer to marrying the love of my life. Inhale, exhale. Smile.

"Are you ready to get married?" JJ placed her hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeeze. I looked over my shoulder at her. She looked amazing.

"I am. Do you think she is? What if she changes her mind JJ? Emily's the love of my life". JJ stepped in front of me and tilted my chin up.

"Stop that. Emily's already standing at the end of the aisle and she's waiting for you. If she was going to leave you, she would have done it by now. She's not that mean Pretty Girl and if you didn't know by now, that woman is pretty damn in love with you". Tears welled up in my eyes at JJ's little speech.

"I'm pretty damn in love with her too". JJ kissed my forehead and straightened out my suit.

"Let's get you married". We walked down the aisle, JJ behind me as well as some of the most important people in my life.

In front of me, I could see Emily. Her dress had an open back and her long dark curls covered the majority of her back. Even though I hadn't seen her properly I was already so close to crying. I took a deep breath before stepping next to my future wife. JJ squeezed my shoulder and stepped back at the same time as I stepped forward.

I reached for Emily's shaking hand and she turned until we were face to face. Her eyes scanned my body and her jaw dropped. I did the same and had to force my tears to stay in. I wasn't prepared to cry. Not yet at least.

I met Emily's gaze and saw the tears in her eyes too. I squeezed her hand and then turned to face the wedding officiator.

He asked if anyone protested and then we said our vows. Emily's made me cry and I had never been more thankful for waterproof mascara. The smile on my face didn't seem to leave. This was everything I'd ever dreamed of.

"I love you because you make me smile every morning. Waking up next to you is a dream, Angel. When I first met you, I promised I was going to take care of you. That's something I still intend on doing when you're my wife. I am so in love with you that it makes my heart swell whenever I think of you. You mean the world to me and I never want to let you go, except when I get rid of the spiders in the bathroom. I know how much you hate them".

Hearing Emily saying "I do" while tears streamed down her face was the most beautiful thing I had heard. She was marrying me.

After our ceremony we had asked for a few moments alone, well, that was after Penelope had taken our photos. We let the guests go to the reception ahead of us so that we could have a few minutes, and then make a grand entrance. It was all Emily's idea, of course.

Emily turned to face me as the last few guests filed out. She rested our foreheads together and closed her eyes so I did the same.

"Hi. You look beautiful Angel". Emily's hands fell to my waist to pull me closer to her.

"So do you Em. I don't know how I'm married to someone so amazing". Emily chuckled and pressed her lips to mine again, this time away from the prying eyes of our family and friends. I deepened the kiss and pushed my tongue into Emily's mouth. It made her whimper.

"Please". My hands fell to Emily's waist and I squeezed firmly which made her moan. "I need you. You look so hot. Please". I pulled my mouth away and Emily chased my lips.

"Tell me exactly what you want Emily". She whined into my mouth which made me smile a little.

"I want you on your knees so that you can eat me out from under my dress". I didn't hesitate to drop to my knees and pulled the hem of Emily's dress up. With a quick glance around the room, I reached under the dress to pull her panties down.

I pushed her backwards until we were in the corner of the room and dove in. She tasted amazing. Her hand fell to grip the back of my head to keep me where I was. I flicked my tongue over her clit a few times and she had to hold back her moans.

"You feel so good Angel". I sucked her clit into my mouth and looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back slightly. The grip in my hair tightened a little, just enough to remind me to keep going.

"You taste amazing, Em. Are you going to come in my mouth?" She nodded and I gripped onto her thighs to keep her in place. As my tongue flicked over her clit, her hips started to squirm. "Keep still Emily".

A whine left my wife's mouth which turned me on more. "Please". I looked up at her to find her staring at me.

"Go on then, come in your wife's mouth". I sucked her clit and flicked my tongue over her clit making her gasp and then moan as Emily's taste flooded my mouth.

"Good girl". She rolled her eyes as I stood up. Emily pulled my face to hers so that she could taste herself. She tried to reach for the buckle on my belt but I stopped her.

"Why?" She looked genuinely disappointed at the thought of not being able to pleasure me.

"We won't have time. We have wedding guests waiting for us and I need to sort my face out because all I can taste is you". I licked my lips and Emily's mouth dropped open.

"Okay fine. But later, you're all mine". She rested her hand on my back as we walked to the bathroom together.

"I've always been yours Emily, but now I'm legally yours". She kissed my forehead as I wiped my mouth.

"I know. God, I love my wife". Emily met my eyes through the mirror and I could see the dopey smile on her face.

"I love you too".

—————

Our first dance was a moment I wouldn't be forgetting anytime soon. The way Emily guided me across the dance floor to my favourite song, damn. Her lips were inches from my ear as she sang to me. I knew I was safe in her embrace so I closed my eyes and listened to her angelic voice. It was so soft and tender but familiar despite it being the first time I'd heard her properly sing. I had to fight myself to not cry.

Without a doubt, I'd married the perfect woman and I couldn't wait for our honeymoon!

—————

A/N - Last chapter coming tomorrow! Also, thank you so much for 15k reads. That's insane! WTF...