10 - Stay the Night? *

Contains: restraining, edging, blindfold, vibrator, slight degradation.

"Do you know what she said to me Emily? She said it was nice to see me again. I thought she was fired. I mean. I didn't know I could dislike someone this much. She fired me and now she's acting like it never fucking happened". Emily sighed and folded her arms over her chest.

"I'm just going to... yeah". I stood up and tried to make a move to leave but Emily grabbed my wrist.

"No. Stay Baby. JJ. I don't want to sound rude, but you need to leave. I have company. I'd be happy to meet you for a coffee or something tomorrow but I'm a little busy". Jennifer turned around and her mouth dropped open. It was clear she wasn't expecting me to be standing  next to Emily.

"I'm so sorry Em. Yeah. We can  meet up tomorrow. Bring your girl with you. I'd love to get to know her". She smiled and then held her hand out to me. "Hi, I'm Jennifer but most people call me JJ. It's nice to meet you". I returned the handshake.

"Hi. I'm Y/N. It's good to meet you too. I'm not Emily's girl though". I winked and smiled at her. She smiled a little too and then she dropped our joined hands.

"You should be. Right, I'll see you tomorrow!" She turned around and left. That was weird.

"You don't need to come tomorrow, unless you want to. JJ can be a little enthusiastic at times. You should sit back down, Love". I sat on the couch next to Emily.

"What were you saying before she came in here?" Emily reached for my hand.

"I know it's really soon, and we've only been on one date but I want to ask you to be my girlfriend, not just my submissive. I've spent a lot of time with you and it feels right". Am I hearing this correctly? She wants me?

"Em. Are you sure this is what you want?" She squeezed my hand.

"Yes Baby. I want you to be my girlfriend, more than anything". I smiled at her and turned around to straddle her thighs. Her hands moved to rest loosely on my hips.

I leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I want to be your girlfriend Emily". I moved so that my lips were hovering over hers. She was the first to break the tenion and she pulled me down to meet her lips.

She was gentle until she decided she needed to be closer to me. She gripped my hips and pulled me down onto one of her thighs. I let out a surprised moan and she chuckled against my lips.

"Needy little girl. Let's take this to the bedroom. I don't want our first time to be on the couch, okay?" I nodded and she helped me stand up before guiding me to her bedroom.

—————

"Strip. I want to see you". Emily watched as I took off my clothes. I was left standing in my bra and panties. "I said strip. That means all of your clothes Angel".

I unclipped my bra and slid it down my arms. I was a little hesitant to take off my panties but when I looked at Emily and saw the smile on her face, any hesitation I was experiencing disappeared. As I stood up from pulling my panties down my legs Emily held her hand out and I gave her the slightly damp material that had been between my legs.

"Good girl. God. You're so beautiful". A blush crept up on my face at her statement.

"Thank you Ma'am". She cupped my face with her free hand and stroked her finger over my cheek. I leaned into her touch but she pulled away before I could get used to the feeling.

"Lie on the bed and spread your legs. Don't touch yourself Angel". I climbed onto the bed and spread my legs apart. She stood at the end of the bed and watched me.