Beaches, Cupcakes, and Pitch Perfect

A/N: I feel like this chapter is really weird...I went all Miam shippy :) fluff!!!

I laid with me head on Liam's lap. He stroked my hair gently, like a puppy. Just kidding, not like a puppy, that'd be weird. I fiddled with the necklace he gave me.

"I'm hungry," said Niall.

"Niall, I swear, you're like a broken record," I laughed sitting up on the couch.

"Let's go to Nandos!" he said.

"Niall...I don't think they have a Nandos here..." I said.

"Seriously, first I can have any beer, now I can't have any Nandos! This sucks! I've been in America way too long, this is crazy!" he complained

"There there, babe," laughed Kenzie patting the Irish lad's head. He made a little pouty face.

I rolled my eyes at him, "So what do we want for dinner?" I asked.

"I've got it," said Liam. He leaned over and planted a kiss on my temple. "Niall, you and Kenz are on you're own,"

"Liam! I can't cook!" he protested.

"Just make a box of macaroni and cheese,"

"Mmkay" replied Niall, the two of them walked into the kitchen.

"So, what ARE we doing for dinner?" I asked. I ran my fingers through his hair then down the side of his face. I placed my hand at the bottom of his neck., along the hem of his t-shirt. He reached his hands so they were around my hips and pulled me closer to him. He leaned his head so it was hovering just above my own. His steady breath tickled my neck. I reached my hand back up Liam's neck and pulled him even closer to me so our lips lightly brushed each others.

I looked into his beautiful brown eyes, and he closed the gap between our lips. His lips pressed against mine, gently at first, but became more rugged as time went by. Liam's hands raced up and down my hips. I moved my hands along his back, feeling his back muscles flex and relax.

I pulled away and repeated my question, "what are we doing for dinner?"

"Mmm" replied Liam softly kissing my neck.

"Never mind, I don't care," I pressed my lips once again against him. Liam slowly moved along the side of my jawline.

"I missed you," he said between pecks.

"Mmm," I sighed. He pressed his lips to mine once again. I started to lean backwards until my back was pressed against the couch.

"Hey so for this Mac and Cheese..." said Niall walking into the room, "woah, sorry, I'll come back later,"

Liam quickly pulled himself off of me. My face turned the color of a bell pepper. And not just any bell pepper. One of those red bell peppers. A really bright red one. (I am tired of saying red as a tomato).

"Er, what is it Niall?" said Liam, who's face was also resembling a red bell pepper.

"Nothing," he said walking backwards with a sly grin on his face,"You two have fun," he winked as us. I gave him a grave look. "I mean, have a nice dinner," he walked back into the kitchen.

As soon as Niall left, Liam pulled me onto his lap, and wrap his arms around my waist. "Go put something nice on and come down here in a couple minutes" he whispered. His breath tickled my ear and I shivered slightly. He kissed me cheek, and I walked to my bedroom.

Unzipping my suitcase, I found a light blue dress Kenzie must ha e packed for me. I didn't recognize it, so i assumed Liam bought it. That boy needs to stop buying me things! I put my dress on, and let my hair down from where I had it, up in a bun. It was curly, but not too disastrous, so I left it as it is. I fixed my makeup that had smudged throughout the day, then ran downstairs.