Mae Styles?: No Abby Styles?: Yes?

I woke up felling groggy. I was still curled up against Liam. I snuggled closer to him, not wanting to get up, and wanting to forget the....interesting night I had. I looked and saw the time was 10:37 I really had to get up because I had a ton of homework to get done and- I then remembered that I probably wouldn't be going back to school tomorrow. I missed Laci, Dune, and I even missed Jake. I snuggled even closer to Liam trying the fill the hole in my heart. I decided to get up anyway. Alyssa was still sleeping so I tiptoed out of the room making sure not to wake her or Liam.

I walked out to the hallway and saw that all the other rooms were still closed up. Everyone must still be sleeping. I walked downstairs to get started on breakfast. I started putting bread in the toaster, then realized I wasn't alone.

"Hey," said a voice from behind me. I turned around.

"Hi Harry," I said, doing my best to sound annoyed.

"Listen, Mae," he said coming up beside me, "I am so sorry about what happened last night, well, what I remember of it anyways. I had just had a LOT of Monster and your just so pretty and..."

Did Harry Styles just say I'm pretty? I think he did. My heart couldn't keep from fluttering because Harry was pretty much every teenage girl's dream boy.

"It's okay," I sighed looking over at him. He blue green eyes are so easy to get lost in when you're not extremely annoyed.

"I apologize ahead of time for this one," he said and leaned in and kissed me. And I didn't mind. All other thoughts cleared my head.

All of the sudden the toast popped up and that made me remember. Liam. Jake.

"I.....I...." I started.

"It's okay," said Harry, "I understand that you like Liam and stuff," he grinned, but it wasn't totally convincing. I wanted to kiss him again. If you can imagine how good of a kisser you would think Harry is: multiply that by ten.

"All this time when I thought you were goofing off....you were serious?" I said uncertainly.

"Ummm...how about I was goofing off in a serious manner?"

"That doesn't even make sense!" I giggled shoving him.

All of the sudden I remembered something. I had a friend named Mark. We were pretty much best friends and he was very similar to Harry. Same dark hair, same blue green eyes, same silly personality. We could talk to each other about everything all through middle school. Then one day he kissed me and it changed everything because I didn't want to hurt his feeling, or ruin our friendship, but I ended up hurting him. Then he moved to Canada.

I put more bread in the toaster. "You okay?" asked Harry.

"I'm fine," I quickly answered.

"It's like you just had a flashback there, all you needed was a ripple effect," he said trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh I must if just zoned out," I said.

"Mae, is there something you want to say? Because if there is go ahead, I'm listening,"

"Okay. So I had a friend who liked me and then he kissed me, but I didn't like him back. So, I ruined our friendship, and he moved to Canada," I said.

"And you're afraid I'll move to Canada too?" he said.

"More of the ruining the friendship thing,"

"Don't worry about it!" he said, "chill out for just a minuite and quit worrying,"

"Okay," I said. Then I kissed him.

He quickly pulled away. "Mae, you don't like me that way," he said.