MOA and New Friends :)

A/n: hey! This is just a new idea of mine because I love reading one direction fanfics, two specific ones actually (see library). But I get tired of waiting for chapters so I decided I would just write my own :). I hope you enjoy it, this one will definately be unique!

Weird copyright that you'll skip over:

All my works are copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs, and Patents act of 1988. This includes all chapters prologues/epilogues and associated content. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes of infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

All character (except for One Direction), places, companies, and events portrayed in this work are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons (once again, besides One Direction), living or dead is coincidental and not intended by the author (...me)

...scary right

© 2012 @ninjaspatuchula15

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 9 pm almost time to go wait in line to see one direction at the mall of America. I had already packed the essentials, but I wanted to give each of the boys something. Not just anything, but something they'd remember me by, a unique gift they would tell reporters when they asked strange things that fans did. Above all I did NOT want to go all fan girl when I got to meet then, I had drove all the way from my home in Michigan to come see 1D so I didn't want to mess this up. I grabbed my "gifts" and giggled to myself. I heard a car pull in the driveway. It was my best friend, Abby. She lives here in Minnesota, so she got us wristbands to go see one direction, and now we get to go together. They only let one fan in at a time though so we couldn't do that together, but we still got to wait in line together. I grabbed my stuff, and my wristband and walked down the stairs of our rental house. I got in the car next to Abby and she smiled.

"Ready to go see some of the hottest guys on the planet?" she giggled.

I put on a heroic voice and said "I was born ready!"

We pulled out of the driveway and headed towards MOA (the mall of America). "are you going to give anything to the guys?" asked Abby. I showed her my "gifts" and we both laughed out loud. We aren't usually this giggly, but we were both tired, and so nervous to go see Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Niall. We pulled into the mall parking lot, and it was almost empty, SCORE! Abby's mom dropped us of at the door.

"Now, girls I want you to be safe and polite. I don't want to hear that you did any stupid fan girl thing like proposing to Harry, or throwing a bra at them," said Abby's mom.

"Okay mom," groaned Abby. Abby was the only one out of us who would actually propose to Harry since he's her favorite, while mine are Liam and Louis. We walked in. Since its November and it's cold outside already, they kept the mall open and allowed us to wait inside the mall. We went to where the line was forming, we were some of the first people in line! This will be the first time I ever meet a celebrity. Most of the other people in line were sleeping so we took out our blankets and set alarms on our IPhones and went to sleep.

I woke up before my alarm, I checked the time and it was 3 am. I looked and saw there were a lot of people in line behind me. I was really antsy so I decided to get up and walk around a bit. I was walking past Old Navy, and I heard voices.

"Why do we have to get here so early?" a familiar voice asked.

"So you don't get mobbed by fans again!" said another voice. I looked over to where the voices were coming from, and proved my suspicion. The familiar voice was Harry Styles. I did the first thing I thought of. I hid. I know that for one direction, seeing a blonde 15 year old girl with flat ironed hair always ment a fan was going to attack them.