Blackmailed

AN: hey I finally posted the next chapie! I know it took forever! :( I hope you like it! This is more of setting up for the next chapter. I hope you like it! Remember to vote and comment, but since this story is PG I would prefer that you didnt swear in the comments..thanks! (warning: this chapter does swear once, but there are stars so I'm sure you'll live)

"Mae?" said Jakes voice.

"What do you want Jake?" I said annoyed.

"I want a second chance,"

"A second chance for what, Jake?"

"Just to be friends," he said, then added, "for now,"

"Well sorry but I'm not really allowed to give away where..."

"Mae, I know you're at your house,"

"Stalker," I mumbled.

"Your 'top secret' location was revealed to me because I heard your friends talking about it at the mall,"

"What were you doing there anyway?"

"I was taking my little sister shopping,"

"Okay whatever, so how do you propose to get this second chance?"

"Just meet me in your backyard at ten tonight,"

"Why so late?"

"Wouldn't want one of your boyfriends listening in on us," he said, I could hear him smirking through the phone, "Liam, or hmmm what's his name...oh yeah...Harry,". I felt all of the blood drain from my face.

"What are you blackmailing me now?"

"Oh Mae, I'm sorry I'm being a real a-hole, just meet me okay," he pleaded and I could hear the sincerity in his voice.

"Fine," I said giving in.

"Thanks so much!" he said, his voice flooded with relief.

"Bye," I said.

"Who was that?" asked Liam approaching me and putting his arms around my waist.

"Just Alyssa," I said.

"What'd she want?" he asked pulling me close to him, not actually caring about what I was going to say.

"Is she coming back?" asked Zayn.

"No, sorry, she'll be back next weekend," I said, "Abby might be back sooner," I added.

"I'd rather have it just be us," said Liam leaning in closer to me.

"All of us, or just you and me?"

"Mmm" he replied. He was so close I could hear his breathing. Mine was ragged as could be, and I could only pray that Liam couldn't feel my heart race.

He gave me a slow kiss and we quickly ended it to talk to everyone else.

"So Mae," said Louis, "How many boyfriends have you had, and be honest,"

"Why do you care?"

"I need to know, my carrotling!" he said putting his arm around me. Liam knocked it off my shoulder and replaced it with his own.

"Kay fine," I said sitting down on the couch, "So in th sixth grade, there was this kid named Blake and I dated him, then in 8th grade I dated a guy named Alex,".

Kenzie giggled at the mention of Alex's name.

"What's so funny!" asked Niall.

"Alex, is my best friend's older brother," she giggled back, "I can't believe she dated him,"