Home Again

~~Three days later~~

"I have to use the bathroom!" said my little sister, Kenzie.

"Mom!" I said to my mother who was still talking on the phone for work.

She held the phone to her shoulder "What honey?" she said impatiently.

"Kenzie has to use the bathroom," I said.

"Oh, okay we'll stop up here soon," she answered, then quickly continued talking on her phone. My mom is always so absorbed in work, she doesn't even know that Liam kissed me. I doubt she even knows about One Direction!

"Thanks, MaeMae!" said my sister teasing me. My sister started calling me that when she was one. Now, she's thirteen and she still calls me that.

"Hey whatever floats your boat Z!" I said teasing her back.

"I don't even have a boat!" she mumbled, upset by my pet-name for her.

My mom pulled into the gas station and ,without putting down her phone, began to fill the tank with gas. We walked in and both went to the bathroom. I got out before Kenzie so I started walking around. I saw they had orange soda so I bought a bottle for Kenzie and I to share. I already missed Abby. We got to hang out together for only two more days after meeting 1D and now I'm going back to Michigan. I hadn't heard anything from the guys, and maybe it was for the better.

"Mae!" screamed Kenzie holding a teen gossip magazine, "You'll never believe this, but your on the cover of this magazine!"

I looked at the cover. I big letters at the top it said "One Direction Special!", and right dead center was a picture of me and Liam. This wasn't just any picture, this was the picture of Liam kissing me.

"You didn't tell me that THE Liam Payne kissed you while you went and met One Direction!" she screamed drawing the attention of others in the gas station.

"Quiet down," I whispered.

"Fine," she said, "but we are buying this!".

"Alright," I said.

We got back in the car and I texted Liam.

"Gee thanks for the heads up. Lucky me, I'm on the cover :P"

"I'm sorry, just try to ignore it...probably just a one time thing"

"Good, my sister went crazy in a gas station when she saw it"

"Driving home?"

"Yeah :("

"You know, we're in Wisconsin, but we're coming to Michigan next...care for a wristband and another round of hide and seek? :)"

"idk...I'll think abut it..."

"Please say you'll come!"

"When is it?"

"This Saturday @ 9 (am)"

"I can't :,( I have my school dance the night before, so I can't wait in line"

"Then we can come to your dance!"

"No!"

"One new message from Leprechaun"

"We are too coming to your dance, I want to meet this Jake kid"

"No!"

"One new message from The tooth fairy" "Okay fine, but we miss you, cya"

"One new message from Leprechaun" "Whatever, but I need someone to help me take care of this cactus!"

"Just read the instruction card!"