Ups and Downs

• Dedicated to Liam Payne <3

A/N: Hey, I hope you like this chapter!

Louis snickered, while Liam was NOT ammused

"$%*&^%$#$^@" cursed Liam.

"What, don't you want people to think you're over me?" I said with a hint of sass in my voice.

"I did..." he said, "But....I guess I don't want to be,".

"Really?" I asked.

"Someone knocked some sense into me," he said.

"Who?"

"Darline Schnieder,". I giggled and walked over to him.

"You still love me?"

"How could I not?" he laughed.

Zayn coughed and I noticed everyone was standing there awkwardly.

"Abby, I'm so sorry," I said to her.

"No!" she said as she started bawling, "I'm sorry, I've been terrible since I got here!". Now I was crying. I went and gave her a hug. "So we're cool now?" she sniffled.

"Of course we are, we've been best friends since the sixth grade!" I said.

"I guess I've been a pretty crappy friend," she said.

"I guess I have too," I admitted.

"Okay, can we get over this friendship fest and do something fun?" complained Louis.

I realized that it was pouring outside. "Will you dance in the rain with me?" I asked Liam.

He didn't have to answer we just ran outside and after just a few minuites we were soaked. I threw my arms over his shoulders and he lifted me off the ground and spun me in circles. At that moment, everything was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*One day later*

"SURPRISE!" everyone yelled as Kenzie walked into the house which was full of marshmallows, Chinese food, and a piñata.

"Oh my gosh!" she squealed.

"Open your presents!" said Abby, referring to the table stacked with presents.

"Okay," she said as we all piled onto the couches. She grabbed the first package.

"That one's from me," said Zayn. Kenzie ripped it open to reveal a 1D necklace that all five boys had signed.

"This is so cool, thanks!"

"Mine next!" said Louis pointing to the box wrapped in purple paper (that I had wrapped by the way)

"Okay!" she said tearing away the paper, "Carrots!" she said.

"That one is signed! Feel free to share!"

"Now mine," said Alyssa handing her a bag.

Kenzie opened it and found "Secret Wonderland" lotion from Bath and Body Works and some yoga pants, "Thanks!" she said.

"Mine next!" said Liam handing her his gift.

Kenzie opened it, "What's Five Second Rule?"

"Only the funest game EVER!" said Liam, "We'll play it after you're done with all of your presents,"

"Now mine!" said Abby handing her a box wrapped in orange paper. Kenzie opened it to find a sock monkey, dressed as a pirate, that sang.

"Ummm...thanks?" laughed Kenzie.