London Freaking England!

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson! XD

We got off the plane and into the airport, the place was flooded with reporters and photographers.

"What's it like to be home after such a huge publicity scandal?"

"Are Harry and Mae together, or Liam and Mae?"

"What do you boys plan to do in London,"

"Mae, how are you reacting to online hate?". What online hate? I'll have to look it up later.

"We're just glad to be back, and here with MY girlfriend, Mae," said Liam. We shoved our way through more and more people untill we were finally able to get our luggage.

"Where's our driver?" asked Zayn.

"There," said Harry pointing to a man holding up a sign that said 'Stylinson'

"Really, Stylinson," I said.

"We were arguing about who's name to use," said Louis, "and we didn't want to just say One Direction because that would draw a lot of attention,"

"Oh yeah, Stylinson isn't obious at all," I joked. We followed our driver and got into a limo. Yes, I said it, LIMO!

"Okay, Mae, there's gonna be a lot of people at the hotel. We usually do our best to greet them, but security usually makes us move right along to the room," said Niall, "but for you, if someone recognizes you when we're not around, just say it's not you. You won't get hate then. Can you do a British accent?"

"How could I not after spending so much time with you boys?" I said with my best British accent.

"Wow, she's better at a British accent than I am!" said Louis.

"Okay, I'll keep a low profile, but really who's gonna be there, it's already dark out!"

"You'd be surprised," said Niall

"We'll only be in the hotel for the night, we're going somewhere else tomorrow," said Liam.

"Where?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," he smiled.

We pulled into the hotel parking lot and the place was flooded with people.

"You ready?" asked Liam holding my hand and interlacing his fingers between mine.

"As ready as I'm going to be," I laughed. We walked out or the limo and the fans screams got even louder. The guys smiled and waved, so I did the same. They then pulled out sharpies (did they have those the whole time?) and signed everything that those girls shoved at them. We finally made it to the door and Harry gave one last wave before we walked in.

"That's so amazayn!" I said, "they love you so much,".

"Yeah it's great," smiled Zayn, "we feel so loved!".

"Welcome!" said the hotel's manager, "it's and honor to have a famous band here staying with us, let us know if you need anything at all,". Multiple bellboys took our luggage.

"Thanks, we appreciate you accepting our large reservation with such short notice," smiled Liam, Awwww daddy direction being all polite.

"So it's a three room suite, with a kitchen, living room, three bathrooms, and four televisions," he said leading us to the elevator. "You're in room 514 the fifth floor," he said, "no one has been informed of your room number, except your management and security,"

"Thank you," said Niall.

"I hope you enjoy your stay, here are your room keys," he said as the elevator doors opened, "You'll find your room to the left,". We all thanked him and the bellboys brought our luggage to our room for us.