The London Eye...Oh Crap

A/N:

So some of you may have noticed that I posted a new fanfic. It is not replacing this one by any means and I will continue to update this story as well. I would absolutely love it if you would go check out the new story though because I'm really excited about it and I NEED A COVER FOR IT! Not this story, my other story. So my new story is about a girl who was friends with harry and she gets to meet him again, but he forgets her etc etc...if you want to know more just go read it. So anyway, this chapter is just sort of a filler, but trust me I do know where i'm going with this story and all (well most of) those random seeming pointless details will make sense soon! There's plenty of Miam in this chapter and I know you guys wanted more of that so yeah :) Enjoy! (Sorry for the really long author's note!)

'What time is it?" I asked Liam

"About one in the afternoon," he answered.

"Stupid time change," I muttered, "I'm gonna go get changed,"

"So do you want to know what we're doing today?" asked Liam after I got changed.

"Yes!" I cried. I was dying to know.

"Too bad, it's a surprise!" he laughed.

"You jerk!" I said shoving him.

"But you love me," he teased putting his arms around my waist.

"That would be true," I said looking up at him.

"Yes I know," he smiled, "you told me on twitter,".

"Was that wierd?" I asked, hoping I didn't sound too panicked.

"No," he laughed at my panicked tone, "it was adorable, you're adorable,".

"Adorable? I thought I was mega foxy super awesome hot!" I joked.

"Well, you're that too," he laughed. "You're perfect,". He leaned in and slowly kissed me. I tangled my fingers in his hair.

"ARE YOU GUYS READY?!?!?!" yelled Louis from the living room

"Yeah, be right down," yelled Liam back gently pulling away. He gave me one last peck on the lips and he took my hand in his and we went into the living room.

"Let's go!" said Louis. We walked out and there was limo waiting for us, seriously, I had never even been inside a limo before I met the guys.

The song What Makes You Beautiful came on the radio.

"You've insecure, don't know what for, you're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or don't need make up, to cover up, being the way that you are is en-u-u-ough," sang Liam.

"Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone one else but you-ou," sang Harry. The rest of the boys started singing and I couldn't ressist singing along.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwelmed, but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell, you don't know-o-oh you don't know you're beautiful o-o-oh thats what makes you beautiful!"

"So c-come on you got it wrong, to prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong I don't know why, you're being shy. And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyessss," sang Zayn.

"Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you-o,' sang Harry and we all sang throught the chorus.

When it came time for Harry's big solo he put on a poker face. "You've got this HazzaBear!" said Louis.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwelmed but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell!" he sang taking a big breath after.

"WHOHOOHOHOHOHOO," we all stopped singing to cheer for Harry.

"Way to go Haz!" I said pulling out my phone to tweet

Legitly_Mae_Kingsorn:): @Harry_Styles did perfect on his big solo...in the car...but yay anyway! Way to go Haz!

"We're here!" said Niall.

"Oh my gosh, the London Eye!" I said, 'I've always wanted to ride on it!'.

We walked right up (perks of being famous) and paid the dude.

"Okay," said Liam going all Daddy Direction, "Louis, Harry, and Zayn will ride together, and I will ride with Mae and Niall. Zayn, you're in charge of Louis and Harry, don't let them jump out when we're riding,"

"I'll try my best," said Zayn soluteing him.

"Lets just get onnnnn!" said Harry..

We got into the little gondalas and the feris wheel started turning, after a while we had a perfect view.

"This is incredible," I said resting my head on Liams shoulder and he kissed the top of my head.

Niall looked around awkwardly. Liam gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Umm, still here guys,' said Niall.

I laughed, "Sorry Nialler, lets just enjoy the view,".

"Of London, or of Liam?" he asked.

"Of London, you dork!" I said.

"Hey, just checking," he laughed.

The ride lasted forever, but the view was great. Louis Harry and Zayn had already gotten off when we got off.

"Oh, crap," said Liam when we reached the bottom. I looked out to see hundreds of fans screaming. Liam, Niall and I approached the rest of the boys.

"Well, lets just get this over with," said Harry, "These girls are dedicated so we should just go say hi,"

"Agreed," said Niall. Aww, they love their fans.  That's so sweet!

"Will you marry me?" screamed one fan to Niall.

"Sure, babe," Niall smiled sighing the poster she had shoved at him.

"Mae!' yelled one fan, "you and Liam are so cute together!"

"Thanks!" I smiled, I'm just glad people don't hate me, "What's your twitter? I'll have him follow you,".

She told me her twitter and I entered it into my phone.

"Thanks so much," she squealed.

"Hey, I'm just a fan like you!" I said.

"A really lucky one," she replied.

"Mae!' yelled Zayn who was already almost to the car with the other boys.

"It was nice meeting you," I told her and went to get in the car, 'Wow, your fans are so dedicated,' I said to the guys.

"Yeah, we kind of already knew that," said Louis.

I laughed, and all of the sudden my phone rang.  I answered it in utter confusion.

"Mom?"

A/N; DUN DUN DUUUUUN! D: i know, a cliffhanger, you hate me...sorry! :/ it had to be done, trust me, i know what i'm doing.  So anyway I dedicated this chapter to puffinworld because she is my #1 fan and has been from the start and i probably freaking out right now if she didnt get the first comment on this chapter.  I less than three you!

SO YEAH!

:D

Dont 4get to vote comment and do stuff like that!

I LOVE YOU LIKE HARRY LOVES LOUIS AND VICE VERSA

<3 french fry