FINDING NEMO!

• Dedicated to Kenzie~I wish u were my sister

"Beeep..........beep,"

"What's that noise?" said Louis.

In unison, the six of us turned our heads to see the green line was bobbing up and down again. "She's okay," I breathed.

"She's okay," repeated Niall holding my shoulders. I couldn't believe it. I was so thankful.

"Come here, leprechaun," I said pulling Niall in for a big hug. I was smiling so much that my face hurt.

Liam hugged me then lifted me up and spinned me around, "I'm getting dizzy," I giggled, but I didn't care. My baby sister is alright!

I hugged each one of the boys as well. A doctor approached us, "she's awake, but very sore, the best thing to do right now is just leave her here for the rest of the night so she can rest, she can go home in the morning,".

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About 10:30," he answered

"Stupid time change," I grumbled to myself.

"You kids should probably head home for the night," he said, "the hospital can't confide non-patients,"

"Can we go talk to her?" asked Niall.

"Sure," sighed the doctor knowing that Niall wouldn't take no for an answer.

We walked into the room Kenzie was lying in. "Hey Z," I said.

"Hey MaeMae," she smiled.

"How you feeling?"

"Not so good, but it could be worse," she trailed off, "I was scared, but I knew I would be okay, because Niall said I would be," I was mentally "Awwww"ing.

"And you were," said Niall giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"My heart stopped, didn't it," she said quietly.

"Yeah, but you woke up," I smiled.

"I did it for you guys, because I love all of you," she said.

"We love you too," said Zayn and we all pulled in for a group hug. We're going to be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~{the next day}~~~~~~~~~~

There was a loud banging noise and I lifted my head off of Liam's shoulder and my feet off of Niall's lap.

"Let us in!" yelled a voice banging on the door. Finding Nemo was at the menu again. I pressed play because it's the best movie ever then laid back down because I didn't want to deal with the fan at the door. "Let us in!" they girl screamed again. I sighed.

"They boys are sleeping! Go away!" I yelled, hoping I wouldn't wake the guys up.

"It's Alyssa! I got Kenzie from the hospital, and the garage door has stairs," she said. I sighed and lifted my feet off Niall's lap and my head of Liam's shoulder and got up to open the door.

"I missed you!" said Alyssa giving me a hug after rolling Kenzie in on a wheelchair.

"They didn't tell me you'd need a wheelchair," I said, concerned.

"It's only temporary," smiled Kenzie, "Untill they take the stitches out,".

"Okay,I'll clear off a couch so you can lay down," I said. With Alyssa's help, I shoved Liam and Niall off of the couch, waking them both up in the process, I really should've thought that through more...

"Why'd you wake me up?!?" moaned Niall.

"So you aren't happy to see me?" pouted Kenzie from where we laid her down on the couch.