Truth or Dare and Gossip Shows

• Dedicated to Everyone! Thx 4 reading!

Okay so in pretty much every one direction fanfic, they play truth or dare...I know it's cliche, but I couldn't resist :)

"Lets play truth or dare!" said Harry.

Everyone stared at him.

"Yes," he said, "I went there!". All the guys laughed, must be some inside joke. We all sat down in the living room, and turned the tv on for background noise. I sat in the middle of Liam and Louie resting my head on Liam's shoulder.

"I say Mae goes first," said Zayn.

"Yeah, truth or dare ,Mae," said Harry.

"Truth," I said.

"Okay, besides Liam, who would you want to snog with in the band?" asked Harry. Oh crap, what was I going to say, might as well entertain, so I picked my second favorite band member.

"Louis Tommlinson," I said.

"Whoooho!" said Louis giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You do that again, I'll drop kick you!" I said.

"Wow, I feisty one, just how I like em," said Harry.

"So Harry Styles, truth or dare?" I said.

"Dare," he said.

"I dare you to go into the shower with all your clothes in then turn it on and get all wet, then sit on the ground wet untill you have to leave!" I smirked.

"Why you little..." he said.

"Hey I had to say that I would snog Louis, so go get wet!" I caught myself using British slang but the guys didn't seem to notice.

"Fine," he pouted.

We all followed Harry to the shower, and he got in drenching himself.

"Anyone for a hug?" he said and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey! My dress is dry clean only! You should know, you bought it!" I said.

"Can we keep playing now?" whined Louis.

"Of course we can!" said Harry hugging Louis getting him wet as well. We walked back to the living room.

"Louie, truth or dare?" asked Harry.

"Dare," replied Louis with a devilish grin.

A smirk reached Harry's face, "Louis Tommlinson, I dare you to kiss Mae!"

"No!" I screamed as I buried my face in Liam's shirt.

"Come on Mae! I can't do the dare if you don't come up! Please come up!" said Louis.

"NEVER!" I yelled, my voice muffled by Liam's shirt.

"Come on out my carrotling...come out and plaaay!" said Louis.

"Hey Mae, I just took a picture of you, if you don't put your head up I'll put it on twitter and you'll be all over the internet, and on tv, and in the tabloids, and-" I stopped Harry's torture by lifting my head, and getting Lou's lips smashed on mine for a split second.

"Eww! Now I have carrot germs!" I joked.

"Not just any carrot germs!" said Louis, "Carrot KING germs!". I made a face.

"The carrot germs will kill me!" I said pretending to die dramaticly. I laid back on the couch putting my head in the empty space next to me where Louie had been sitting earlier, putting my legs across Liam's lap.

"Don't worry Mae! I'll save you!" said Liam leaning down over me and kissing me. I sat back up and wrapped my arms over his shoulders when my legs still on his lap, but then I remembered the guys were watching and I quickly shyed away.