Flor-Uh?-DUH!

WARNING: I missed shipping "Miam" so much I went a little "Miam" crazy in this chapter....dont worry it's not dirty....stop having a dirty mind!

The pressure made my ears pop slightly as the plane landed in FLORIDA! (I'm just a little excited). I yawned and my ears popped back to normal. Liam wrapped his arm around me waist protectively as we exited the plane. We walked out followed by Niall and Kenzie to the airport a groggy feeling succumbed me, but I did my best to ignore it. My head throbbed, I really hate flying.

Liam pulled my head into his chest, "Are you feeling alright?" he whispered to me.

I exhaled heavily as a half-laugh. I nodded.

Liam softly pressed his lips to my temple. I suddenly felt like ten times better..funny how that works. I smiled up at his and slowly pressed my lips to his for a brief few seconds. He instantly reached down for more.

"Woah guys, PDA!" laughed Kenzie from behind us.

"My eyes!" laughed Niall. They're adorable, but I swear sometimes they can be the most annoying couple ever.

I smirked against Liam's lips and pulled away slowly. We picked up our bags (well, Liam and Niall picked up our bags, what gentlemen) and found our driver. Obviously the sign he was holding up said Stylinson, even though neither Louis nor Harry were present.

"So now do we get to know where we're going?" asked Kenzie when we got into the car.

"Nope," said Niall.

"Well, it better now be disney world because Alyssa would be really jealous, and I don't think PDA is allowed there..."

Niall laughed, "No it's not Disney world,"

"Just tell me!" said Kenzie resting her chin on his shoulder and shaking his arm, "please?" she tried to look as cute as possible.

"Well...er...no!" said Niall hesitantly.

"Stay strong Niall!" said Liam, "We will not be tempted by their bewitching good looks,"

"Well, is it far!" I asked.

"Mas o menos," said Niall.

"What?" said Kenzie.

"More or less," I translated.

A few minuites later, we pulled into the drvieway of a HUGE beach house.

"No way...." I said in awe. A smile crept across Liam's face and he kissed my cheek. Well walked in and I realized how truly enormous the beach house was.

Kenzie ran towards the back to see a huge porch and a sandy white right outside. "I want to go swimming!" she announced.

"You girls' rooms are down that hall," said Niall.

"I love you!" said Kenzie and kissed Niall once hard on the lips, then excitedly ran down the hallway he had pointed to. She grabbed my arm and dragged me along with her with our suitcases.

I slowly walked into the second room after Kenzie scurried into the first one. It was huge. A huge bed covered it white sheets stood in the middle. Of to the side was a bathroom which included a shower and bath. A plasma screen tv stood on one of the dressers. I opened the curtains at one side of the room revealing a balcony and a breathtaking view of the beach. I smiled as rays of sunshine hit my face. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Do you like it?" asked Liam from behind me.

"No duh," I laughed turning to face him.

"Now we can get to know each other like normal people," he snickered.