Stadler..

"your pregnant?" Alex exclaims "yes but only 12 weeks today.." "that's amazing!" jo yells. Arizona gets all excited and does a little happy dance with her arms "ok this may be amazing but I hate you guys! I thought something happened nearly gave me a heart attack" Alex goes to hit your arm when Arizona steps in front and stops him "tiny human maker back off" "ohh" *you laugh* "as soon as that baby is out your getting a slap on the arm" "do that and you'll get a punch in the face not so playfully.." everyone starts to laugh "looks like you have unlocked my protective wife.." *you laugh while smiling at Alex* Alex looks down at Arizona who is staring Alex in the face like she wants to eat him alive "calm down you know I could never actually hurt y/n especially not her baby." "well there was this one time where you pushed me to the concrete and we had to go to the hospital to make sure my rib wasn't broken.." *you smirk at Alex knowing damn well what Arizona was going to do* "you son of a bitch!" *she slaps Alex across the face* "we were 14! I didn't mean it!" *you start to laugh* "to the concrete!? what the hell is wrong with you?!" "its okay" *you laugh holding your stomach* "its okay I promise I was okay he didn't mean it" *you continue to laugh* "to the concrete! that seems a little much!" "Arizona look at me.." *you finally stop laughing and she turns around to look at you so you hold both of her hands and look her in the eyes* "I was fine it was joke we were kids" "I love you.." she says "I love you too beautiful.." *you kiss as Alex and everyone sneaks out of the room* "that was just a distraction wasn't it.." "maybe.." *you smile* "you are evil.." "yeah well I'm also tired so can we go home?" *you grab your bag* "of course lets go" *you both go home and get some rest when you both got paged in the middle of the night* "what happened??" *you pull off your coat running inside* the nurse explains that a kid has gone into respiratory distress and needed to go back into surgery obviously you ran in and helped the little girl in surgery but it didn't work. she died because of her heart giving up and stopping. you sigh and walk out of the OR to scrub out extremely disappointed. "there's nothing you could have done anyway we were to late.." Arizona tries to reassure you "but what if we could have.." you turn to her "we couldn't have.." you look at her for a second and she could tell you were more sad about the loss then usual "what's wrong.." you look away and go to walk out "nothing don't worry" she runs after you "tell me what's in your head what are you trying to tell me" "I'm not trying to tell you anything seriously its fine" she pulls you aside into an on-call room "tell me" she looks into your eyes "what if that was our kid.." "what?" Arizona was confused "that's someone's kid.. and I knew that before but now I have to tell him that his little girl is gone. what if someone had to come tell us that.." "beautiful.." she looks at you worried "no see seriously" "its not our kid.." "but it could be." "but its not. our baby is safe" she gently puts her hand on your stomach "we will do everything to keep this baby safe for as long as he or she lives.. okay?" she tries to reassure you "Okay" she kisses your head "ill go tell the dad okay? you don't have to worry" she says "we both should ill be okay" "are you sure?" she asks " yeah lets go" you take a deep breath and walk out with her down to the waiting room where he was waiting for the good news. you see him siting there and you stop "I don't think I can tell him.." "that's okay" she reassuringly smiles "I can just stay here" she kisses your head and walks over while you waited behind a little further away "sir..." Arizona get him to stand up to face her "is she okay? is my little girl okay?" Paul asks "you might want to sit down" Arizona replies "what's wrong?" he starts to worry "sir we did everything we could but she died. she didn't make it. I am so sorry for your loss.." Arizona tells him you stood back and watched everything it all looked unreal almost like it was in slow-mo she told him and you could see his heart shattering in tiny little pieces as the words left Arizona's mouth. Arizona turned away and walked back to you. "yeah you were right that hurt.." "I knew it I feel so bad for him he was a dad when he walked in and now he's leaving childless.." "we try not think bout that remember?" *she brushes the hair our of your face gently* *you nod slightly*
*Arizona smiles slightly reassuringly*
"How about we go home? We order some pizza and we cuddle into bed?" *she wraps her arms around you gently* *you nod slightly* "bacon chicken?" *she smiles* "whatever you want" "yay!" *you smile and both go home. You get changed into pajamas and so does Arizona and she had ordered pizza so you were sitting on the couch together looking over websites for baby stuff and toys when the doorbell rings so you get up and get the pizza and bring it back and you both eat the pizza together smiling and laughing and shopping and later slip into bed with arizonas arms wrapped around your waist from behind*