Alex? say something..

You both step out of the boat and head towards the pier*

She points to an ice-cream shop and you both walk over*

She picks out chocolate and asks you what you want

You: I dont know you pick

And you smile back at her

Arizona: ok make that 2 chocolates then

She smiles back*

You get your ice-cream's and she takes a piece of ice cream and puts it on the tip of your nose and laughs*

You laugh at her and kiss her*

Arizona: so I know you wanted to spend the day at the hotel room butt...

You: what do you have another surprise I told you no more surprises your spoiling me...

Arizona: its not a surprise I promise come lets go on some rides!

You: ok sounds fun!

You ride a few rides most of the day and end up spending the full day on the pier having a great time for a grand finale on the night you both get onto the fariswheel and you put your head on Arizona's shoulder you both stare off into the sunset while you sit there the ride stops..

Arizona: is it supposed to stop?

You: I dont think so... Whats happening?

You both look over the edge to see whats happening and if the ride is broken or not.

Carnival guy on a megaphone: unfortunately the ride has broken we will try to get the ride back on track as soon as possible!

Arizona: oh well we are on the top.. By ourselves..

You: mhmm

She leans in and kisses you*

You get a phone call*

You: oh god Alex slow down ALEX! SLOW DOWN WHAT HAPPENED??!

Arizona: whats wrong what happened with Alex?

You look at Arizona and a tear falls down your cheek and you hang up the phone*

You: Arizona..

Arizona: what y/n youre scaring me... What happened?

You: its April...