waiting room.

After it happened*

You are still very drunk but you sobered up pretty quickly after you realized what was happening you are trying to run away after defending yourself with your taser your running and because your drunk youre trying to remember where you are you end up in front of joes bar again and you see Meredith out in front waiting for a cab

You: Meredith!

She turns her head fast because she knows its your voice but you never call her by her full name its always *mer* or *aunt* or *auntie* oh my god! y/n what the hell happened!

She looks over to you and you have scratches all over your body your weak and crying*

You: I- I- I was drunk and I went to get in a cab and I-

She runs over to you and pulls you into a deep hug and calls an ambulance*

Meredith: hey shh shh its ok its ok your ok its ok she's trying to make you feel better holding your head over her shoulder but a tear falls down her cheek because she knows what happened but she doesnt know how to help you*

At the hospital*

You get put into a room by yourself and Meredith tries to leave to go get you some scrubs but you wont let go of her hand*

Meredith: hey hey its ok no one is here its just you and me I dont leave I just wanted to get you some scrubs so you can change

You: Can you page someone else to get them I really dont want to be left alone..

Meredith: of course.. * she kisses your forehead and sits down beside you still holding your hand*

A few minutes later bailey comes in with a new pair of scrubs*

Bailey: hey y/n I heard what happened... Im so sorry

You: dont be sorry I was probably asking for it I was completely drunk..

Bailey : hey y/n it is not your fault this is not on you..

Meredith: bailey is right this is not your fault at all it sucks that this happened to you and I am so sorry I wasnt there to help you in time..

The room stays silent for a minute before bailey speaks up hey y/n I know you really don't want to hear this but since everything just happened we could still do tests to get him arrested..

You look up at Meredith*

Mer: this is 100% your decision y/n all i can remind you is hat after you shower all of this evidence will be gone..

You look down at the floor and a tear falls down your cheek and you nod your head*

Bailey: i know this is hard y/n but by law i need to hear you say yes..

You look up and her and wipe your tears yes..

After all the tests are done your getting out of the shower and heading back to the room when you can hear someone in the waiting room yelling where is she?? Is she ok? I need to see her! Who did this to her??