lets go home..

You: its April...

Arizona: What's wrong with April What happened?

You: there was an accident She and Jackson were in a car accident...

Arizona: Well what happened is she ok?

You: she flew through the windshield and she is in surgery but thats all Alex told me..

Oh god, Arizona Im so sorry..

Arizona is speechless looking at you

You: is there anything I can do I mean I know where stuck up here but-

She cuts you off*

Arizona: no. no I just need a minute..

She sits down and she stares out the side of the cart*

You: ok sure whatever you need Im here...

She sits and stares over the edge until the Ferris wheel starts up again 30 minutes later*

You: good were moving! Arizona?

Arizona: hmm? Oh yeah.. I guess we are..

You: hey this is hard I know I already called the captain and hes waiting by the water for us we can go back tonight we will be in Seattle by morning ok its ok shes going to be ok..

Arizona: will it though? Will it? I mean think about it y/n April flew through a WINDSHIELD do you know how rare that is? And we dont even know if Jackson is ok but especially now on your birthday, we cant go home yet..

You; no no no a birthday is just another day Arizona April is your best friend and trust me it sucks you need to see her you need to know if she is going to be ok we will go catch that plane and we will be in Seattle by the morning... I dont care about my birthday I care about you Arizona.. And when this stupid Farris wheel stops and lets us off we will run to the dock we will run into the hotel and we will pack up as fast as we can to go catch that plane and you will be there for her...

Arizona: thank you y/n.. Im so sorry I can make this up to you I promise!

You: no dont it's totally ok shes your best friend!

The Ferris wheel finally lets you both off and you start to run*

Arizona: you were serious about that?

You: of course I was come on!

She starts to run behind you*

You both jump onto the boat and it starts to head back to the hotel*

You both sit down on the edge of the boat and Arizona rests her head on your shoulder and closes her eyes* a tear falls down her face and you kiss her on the top of her head and sit like that until you get back to the hotel

You run inside to try to pack quickly and she follows slowly

You: I thought I said I was serious about the running

Arizona: yeah right I-

You: right no Im sorry that was insensitive of me just sit down I will pack for us dont worry we can be out of here with in the hour

Arizona wipes her tears away and looks down at the floor while sitting on the edge of the bed

You Finnish up packing up both you and Arizona's suitcases after about 40 minutes and she's still sitting in the same spot and she hasn't looked away from the floor and there's a small puddle under her on the floor..

You: oh Arizona.. Come here

Come we can leave, I'm done packing let's go home