the bar

Amelia walks away cause she knows your angry and her being there wont help Arizona comes and finds you but you dont want to talk*

Arizona: listen you have to listen to me y/n I-

You: you what Arizona you cheated on me? You just started to kiss your old best friend in the on-call room hoping I wouldnt see? Well, that sucks cause I saw and I dont want to see you especially right now please..

You start to walk towards your car to leave early*

One month later*

Arizona has been sleeping at work so that you could sleep at Merediths house until you were ready to talk. Jo and Alex are making you go out to the bar to have some fun cause they havent seen you smile since a month ago

At the bar*

Jo sighs and asks how do you feel about being on Arizona's service again tomorrow?

Alex: I can switch with you if you cant be on her service I totally get it

You: no no I can do it I will eventually have to talk to her Im just not sure if Im ready..

You finish 2 drinks rights then and there and jo looks at Alex concerned about how fast you are drinking*

You: I thought this was supposed to be fun drinking to help me move on..

you drink another drink pretty quickly and order another one*

Alex: sure but you still have work tomorrow and you cant be drinking like this

You: I can drink as fast as I want. this could be my excuse to not have to go in tomorrow and avoid Arizona for as long as I can

Jo: y/n.. This isnt good you cant just keep pushing her away and avoiding your problems with alcohol this isnt good for you your killing yourself its obvious that you miss her you have to give her a chance..

You: Fuck this you guys are supposed to be here for me and help me but youre just on her side Im leaving!

you are clearly drunk and youre trying not to stumble as your making your way out of the bar when someone comes up behind you and grabs your arm pulling you off of the street and down a dark ally...