I didn't have to.

the next morning your in your pajamas and your going to get coffee downstairs with Arizona and everyone is already awake in the living room*

You: "oh hey guys! guess what I can see again!" *you say with a huge smile on your face while Arizona walks into the kitchen to get coffee for the both of you*

Derek: " we could tell" *he cant even look at you*

you look at Derek confused and Meredith starts hysterically laughing*

You: "I don't get it did I miss something?" *Arizona walks up behind you giving you your coffee*

Jo: "take it slow.."

*your eyes widen and you choke on your coffee*

Alex: "put it down on me.."

Mer: "I said jump on it"

You: "Alex! you told them?"

Alex: "I didn't have to.."

Alex: "lights down low"

Jo: "time to get naughty"

Alex: "lights down low.."

Jo: "time to get naughty.."

you look over at Arizona in shock not knowing what to say*

Arizona: "I told you.. you where loud.." *She laughs and she walks back upstairs*

You: "this is not over.."

Alex: "it better be the kids are going to be here soon!"

you: "Alex!" *you pick up a pillow and throw it up at him before running back upstairs and shutting the door behind you before he could chase you*

You: "yeah we need to find our own place.."

Arizona laughs and grabs the computer and you both sit on the bed together drinking your coffees and looking at houses not to far from the hospital*