lightheaded

Time jump to where you are in the ER at Seattle Presbyterian youre holding Lylas hand and Arizona is standing behind you

Arizona: y/n you need to go. Shes ok and you need help youre obviously in pain and you can barely breathe without that oxygen mask so just let the doctors help you...

y/n: no Im fine I swear I just need to make sure shes ok.. *a tear falls down your cheek and you start to feel lightheaded Arizona notices and waves over an intern*

*Arizona whispers to the intern* get me a gurney

Intern: but you dont-

Arizona: I dont care if I dont work here. I can tell you are an intern, you're shaky and youre not sure where youre going. I'm an attending so you will get me a gurney.

You: Arizona I can hear you and I dont need a gurney Im fine *as you hold your oxygen mask to your face*

Arizona: I don't care if you think you're fine your not. And I care about you so you need to take care of yourself or at least let the doctors help you and Im not taking no for an answer y/n.

You look up at her with tears in your eyes Arizona..

Arizona: no y/n Im worried look at you.. Youre covered in burns and I know you want to make sure that little girl is ok but look everyone is helping her she's going to be just fine youve done as much as you could do now you need medical attention... Please..

Because

Because you where looking up at her you can't breathe properly without the oxygen mask and start to cough*

Arizona: ok ok here *she puts the oxygen mask back up to your face* can you please listen to me..

You nod your head and she slowly helps you up you start to feel lightheaded you think nothing of it until when youre walking slowly out of the room you start to cough up blood you look up at Arizona worried*

Arizona: oh god.. Ok, I NEED THAT GURNEY!

After about a minute your still coughing up blood and the intern still hasnt gotten the gurney yet and Arizona is beyond worried shes holding you up since you dont have alot of strength and shes rubbing your back a nurse runs up behind you and all she does is stand there trying to make sure you dont hurt your burns so shes basically doing nothing.. Your so week that you start to see stars and darkness you look back up at Arizona and she can see your dizzy when you collapse in her arms and loose consciousness