well not cranky..

Arizona pushes you against the wall and runs her hand up your back not breaking the kiss are you sure you want to?

You: yes please I can finally see you again and I want to take full advantage.. *you smirk and start to kiss her neck*

Arizona: it has been way too long.. *she rolls her head back exposing more of her neck for you to kiss before she picks you up and you wrap your legs around her waist and she carries you back to the bed she pushes you back onto the bed not breaking the kiss you flip her over and run your hands up her back to unclip her bra and lift up her shirt slowly teasing by kissing her stomach working your way down to her thighs leaving small hickeys on the inside of her thighs once she realises that your teasing her she flips you over onto your back so your pinned to the bed*

Arizona: "ok now you're just teasing that's not fair.. "

You: "yeah well I think it's plenty fair" *you laugh*

Arizona: "really?"

*she starts to kiss your neck leaving marks making you moan slightly she slowly starts tracing her finger down your stomach and down to your inner thighs she slowly pulls off your shorts leaving you only in your underwear. Still not breaking the kiss she traces circles over your underwear making your moan slightly louder but her kiss is stopping most of the sound from even escaping your mouth "mhhm" you sighed you could feel the heat radiating between your legs "p-p-please Arizona'' you whined tell me what you want me to do baby.. Arizona said "f-fu-f-fuck-m-me" you barely managed to spit out your pussy was throbbing and you needed release badly fortunately Arizona could see how bad you wanted her she pulled your underwear off and threw them to the floor Arizona then thrusted a finger deep inside of you. "Oh Arizona-a-a" almost as soon as you said that there was a knock on the door*

Alex: i just came to check on you guys. Could I come in?

You: not now Alex!

Once Arizona figured out it was just Alex she thrusted another finger inside and started to thrust faster*

Alex: just quickly? I just want to make sure your ok

"A-Alex not now!" you really didn't want Arizona to stop you really need this it had been almost 3 months and you where way to close for that

Alex: are you sure you're ok?

You: I'm- I'm -fine Alex! Please- go- go away! *your grasping onto the sheets holding as tight as you can trying to stop yourself from moaning over top of his voice*

Alex: jeez.. Ok I'll see you in the morning. I hope you're less cranky..

Hoping that Alex walked away "please Arizona f-fas-faster" you whined

"Are you still mine?" Arizona whispered while biting your ear

"Forever and al-always just please" you gasped out while Arizona thrusted even faster your walls started to clench around her fingers "I want you to cum for me baby cum for me.. " Arizona said while smirking "oh godd" you barely got out before you started to arch your back and started to release "holy shittt" you screamed before you came onto Arizona's hand..

Alex: wow so not cranky just horny thank god the kids weren't home.. he laughs and you could actually hear his footsteps walk away from the door this time you look up at Arizona in shock and she just starts to laugh "Are you trying to get me killed" * you laugh and playfully hit Arizona's Arm before falling back laying beside Arizona and trying to catch your breath.