Arizona!??

You land back in Seattle and you havent seen her since she got up to go to the bathroom before we landed you and Arizona head home and try not to think about it...

You and Arizona lay in bed trying to fall asleep after unpacking you guys are excited

You lay there facing the ceiling not saying anything

Arizona can tell something is wrong

Arizona: hey whats wrong you havent said anything since we got home what's happening...

You: its fine Im ok its nothing really...

Arizona: hey y/n I can tell somethings up I know you *she sits up in the bed and turns her nightstand light on* tell me whats up

You: Arizona I dont really want to talk about it

Arizona: y/n when I was feeling sad we agreed that I HAD to open up to you so you have to open up to me now Im here for you

You: fine *you sit up beside her*

When we got to the airport I saw her again and she kept appearing and I could feel that she was watching me and when we got on the plane I tried to forget about it until I felt her awful awful stare and she was sitting a row away from us she kept staring I tried to just rest my head on your shoulder but she was giving me the chills and I havent seen her since that umm night in the bar when you faked flirting with me so I dont know I just thought it was kind of weird..

Arizona: she was on our plane?? A ROW AWAY FROM US? And you didnt tell me? Why?

You: I didnt tell you cause I didnt want you to do anything stupid..

Arizona: ok youre probably right... But y/n its cause I love you.. She hurt you badly... Like so bad that from what I saw you had to come to work with a black eye and for all I know it could have been much worse before I met you..

You: I know but its in the past... She is my past and we cant change that..

So we just need to keep moving forward with our future together..

Arizona: yeah your right.. Wait this was supposed to be me reassuring you not you reassuring me...

You laugh*

You: ok well Im really tired can we just umm sleep?

Arizona: of course..

Arizona kisses you on your forehead and whispers *goodnight*

You fall asleep a while after Arizona and when you wake up shes not there...

You: Arizona!?? ARIZONA??