code orange..

This part is all from Arizona's Pov after she deals with the patient she ran off to help so the last she saw of you was when you went to bring the little girl back to her parents

It was like 8:00 and I was finishing up with my patient so I was going to page y/n so that we could go home I wanted to know if bailey kept giving her updates if she had to deal with him at all or if she was able to avoid him all-day she wasnt answering her pager so I started to look around the peds floor when Bailey comes up to speak with me*

Bailey: have you seen him?

You(Arizona): umm no I didnt go down to his floor today Ive been trying to avoid his floor because I would want to kill him..

Bailey: crap. Ok umm *she looks away and whispers to a security guard* we need to go into lockdown right now code orange

You: code orange? Who is in danger? Wait where is he? Hes in his bed, right? Wait wheres y/n? Please tell me youve seen her recently?

Bailey takes a deep breath and sighs no I havent seen her recently. I think she might be with him..

You: WHAT?? WHAT DO MEAN SHE MIGHT BE WITH HIM YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE EITHER OF THEM ARE THEY ARE BOTH MISSING??

Bailey: yes but Arizona we are on full lockdown so nothing will happen to y/n we have police officers searching- *before she could even finish her sentence there was a loud explosion that shook the whole hospital*

You: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??

Bailey: I umm I dont know but I did not like it *she looks around not focusing on you at all at this point trying to figure out where y/n was or where the explosion happened*

You start to freak out and all these thoughts start to flood your head like what if he got to y/n what if that explosion was with her what if shes dead... Before you even realized it was happening your breath started to quicken and the doors unlock you run towards the door when bailey notices she starts to yell*

Bailey: where the hell are you going??

You: Im going to find y/n! *you run through the halls and turn the corner opening every door around every corner hoping that she will be in one of the rooms asleep again but when you walked into one of the rooms it was up in flames... You quickly shut the door when you saw that no one was in there and continued to run through the halls one room at a time. Without realizing you were walking through clouds of smoke you start to feel light-headed and you faint*