Confusion

Alex POV
I woke up at 6, hearing my alarm like as usual. I am staying at Mum-mum’s place. Shimla Mehta, my knight in shining armor. I was first met her when I am 9 years old. I lost my parents at the age of 8. My parents died in an accident. I haven’t any relative so I used to live in the street. Then one day she came into my life like a Goddess. She brought me her home gave me shelter. Today who I am is only because of her.
Two weeks ago when I came here, the first thing I did was search for her. Then came to know that she lost her husband and she needed someone to be with her. So I am here. She taken care of me, when no one was there for me and now it’s my turn. She doesn’t know that I am her little Alex. She doesn’t need to.
Yesterday when I entered mum-mum’s room to check on her, I saw a girl hugged mum-mum. I guessed she was Risha. In past 2 weeks mum-mum told me a lot about her. It’s not like I didn’t know already. She became a gorgeous woman but hell her attitude didn’t change at all. She is as egoistic as before. I can’t help but act like one with her.
Risha was the last person in the world whom I didn’t want to see. But fate, I have to see her every now and then even in the work place. Now I have to take her to the hospital every day! But I can do that for mum-mum.

I got up from bed, took a shower, got ready for hospital. I went to downstairs, saw mum-mum in the kitchen. “Mum-mum what are you doing here?” I asked her as I entered into the kitchen. “Making breakfast for both of you. Today is Ria’s first day as an intern so I have to make something for her. I also made lunch for you,” she told me directing the tiffin box.
“Mum-mum you didn’t have to do that. Bella could manage all that. You need rest and where is Risha? Why didn’t she even stop you?” I was angrier upon Risha. How could she allow mum-mum to do that! “She is sleeping. She doesn’t even know I am here.” “We have to be at the hospital at 9 and she is still sleeping.” Doesn’t she have any timing sense? “Why don’t you go and wake her up?” mum-mum suggested. Now did I have any other option! I sighed inwardly and went upstairs to wake her up.
I didn’t want to face Risha but here I am again standing at her room admiring her beauty. She looked cute while sleeping as always. What are you doing Alex! Get a grip man. You can’t fall for her not after what she had done.
“Risha GET UP!!” It’s been 10 minutes since I tried to wake her up. Keyword tried. “5 minutes.” She is such a sleepy head. “Risha it’s last time if you won’t wake up, I will pour water on you,” I warn her and I will literally do it if she won’t wake up. “Agghh…WHAT!!” finally. “It’s already 8 am. If I am not mistaken, you have a job to attend, right?” After hearing that she looked at me like she have seen a ghost. She looked so cute. ‘Alex stop,’ I scold myself. “Shittt I am late,” saying that she started running like her tail got on fire. And I enjoyed her misery.
After finishing our breakfast and biding our good bye to mum-mum, went out for our destination. While we were in the car, I saw Risha a little nervous. “Nervous?” I asked her. She just nodded and I wanted to comfort her but then remembered what she did. “If you can’t even handle a simple internship, you have no right to be a doctor,” I insulted her. “What’s your problem, man? Why are you behaving like this?” she retorted. “I think you like this kind of attitude!” I replied smugly. “Jerk,” she mumbled.
After we reached at hospital, I directed her towards the dean’s office and went back to my cabin. In lunch time I saw her with another doctor, Mohit. He is a playboy type guy. Why Risha is with him! It seems like she enjoyed time with him. What the f***. Why I feel that much jealousy. I went back my cabin skipping lunch. I didn’t want to think much about Risha. It makes me damn confused.
When my shift was over, I searched for Risha. We had to go home together otherwise mum-mum would questioned us or not. May be it’s my excuse to be with her. Hell why I want to be with her. I really need to stop thinking. At that moment. I saw she walked out from the burn unit, talking with another doctor. She looked good in her white apron. But why she is always with other guys. Why I care! I sighed inwardly.
“Hey. Waiting for me huh?” she mocked as soon as she approached me. “In your dream. Mum-mum called me a few minutes ago and asked me to take you home,” I lied and I don’t know why! “I don’t even want you to come into my nightmare and I don’t understand why mum-mum always send you towards me.” “Are you done with your complaining? Then I can go home early,” I said to her. “Yeah whatever,” her as usual reply. 
After our small conversation we got inside the car. The driving was silent throughout the whole ride. I looked at her time to time through the corner of my eyes. She was looking outside the window. She is gorgeous and I can’t deny that but my stupid brain. No I can’t let my guard down, not again.
 We reached home. Yes I consider this place as my home and mum-mum as my own mother. We entered the drawing saw mum-mum was waiting for us. Risha run towards her and hugged her like her life depend on it. “Good evening, mum-mum,” I greeted her. “Good evening both of you. Go and freshen up and come down first. You must be hungry,” mum-mum told us. “Yeah very,” Risha replied with a pout. Alex don’t look at her. I reminded myself. “Foodie,” I mocked her. “SO? Do you any problem?” I wanted to reply but went against it. Mum-mum doesn’t like the way we fight.
We returned to the dining after freshen up. Finished our dinner silently, well, mostly mum-mum asking about our day. And I was stilling glance at Risha during the dinner. I can’t stop myself from doing that.