Intimacy

Risha POV
His kisses were needy. I started to kiss him the same way, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulled him closer to me. Suddenly he pulled back. He was looking shocked by his own action.
“I-I-I a-am I am s-so-sorry. I am sorry,” he stammered in nervousness. He looked cute when he is nervous. I cupped his face with both of my hands.
“Don't be,” my voice came out in a whisper. Then something came to my mind. “Let’s go,” I grabbed his collar and dragged him to our room. He was confused with my behavior but eventually gave in.
When we went into the room, I pushed him to the bed and hopped on top of him. What’s more, I squeezed my lips on him once more. I bit his lower lip requesting a passageway and he gave me. He folded his hand over my midriff and pulled me nearer to him. He started to lead the pack, flipped me off, and within seconds, he was on top of me. Our kiss turned out to be more warmed. We severed our kiss for taking the air. The two of us gasping vigorously. He was taking a gander at me with lovable eyes.
“Abhi, make me yours..” as soon as the word emerged from my mouth, he was shocked. He was taking a gander at my eyes, looking through any hesitation or lies. However, I know he didn’t discover any. My affections for him were genuine. I need him as my life relies upon him.
“Are you certain, Princess?” he requested to guarantee.
“More sure than any other time in my memory,” I guaranteed him with a grin. He grinned at me and began kissing all the rage. Then, at that point he began kissing on my lips, he gradually moved his lips to my ear and spot my earlobe, he set his face on the fold of my neck, giving me hickeys.
His hand began to unfurl my dress, I did likewise to him. He pulled back a little, seeking permission to remove my bra. I gave him a nod. Soon enough my undergarments were on the floor.
“You are beautiful, princess,” his remark made me become flushed. “And when you reddened, you look more wonderful,” he said brushing his fingers on my cheek. He leaned down and began kissing on my collarbone, he went down continued kissing every part of my body.
“Abhi,” I murmured and he gazed upward. “I am a virgin,” his eyes lit up when I told him.
“Relax, princess. I will take care of you,” he always knew, how to make me feel better. I can give my everything to this man. He stood up and disposed of his boxers. And placed himself on top of me. “It will hurt at first, hold on for me. Ok?” I nodded at him.
He pushed himself inside of me. My nails scratched his back. When I screamed in pain, Abhi squeezed his lips on mine. My voice was muffled in his mouth. His kisses cause me to fail to remember the pain and it turned into pleasure whenever he propelled himself within me.
After our lovemaking, he collapsed on me due to exhaustion. After some time he gets up and went to the restroom and returned with a bowl of water. My eyes were following him constantly. When he caught me off guard, he grinned made me blushed.
“Like what you see?” he asked me with smugness.
“You should wear your boxers,” he chuckled but at least wore something. He came to me and cleaned me carefully. He was gentle with me the whole time like I was a precious treasure to him. He lay down after that and pulled me to him.
“Sleep. You are exhausted,” he disclosed to me kissing on my forehead and caressed my head. I didn’t realize when I fall asleep in his arms.
------
The next morning, I woke up with an awful migraine. I wind up necked under the cover. Then everything crashes down to me. My birthday, Abhi's surprise, our kiss, closeness. It caused me flushed. But I didn’t find Abhi in the bed. ‘Maybe he needed to settle some important phone call.’ I get off the bed, prepared for the hospital. When I came to the kitchen, I found Abhi was making breakfast.
“Hey...” I greeted him.
“H-Hi...” he answered nervously. “Isha, I...I want to...” he wanted to say something when the doorbell rang. “Let me check,” he went to answer the door. He came back after some time.
“Who was that?” I asked him. He seemed distracted.
“Umm... Nobody,” he replied with a forced smile. What’s wrong with him? I didn’t push him farther. He will tell me eventually when he wanted to.
We completed our breakfast quietly. Abhi went upstairs for preparing for the office and I cleaned the table and washed the dishes.
“Isha, Let's go. I have a meeting at 9.30,” Abhi shouted from the living room.
“Coming,” I went to the garage and get in the car where Abhi was already in the driver's seat. No one said anything inside the car. We were acting like nothing happened last night. But I badly wanted to talk to Abhi about last night. Last night was so special to me. Did he forget what happened or was last night mean nothing to Abhi? No...no what I am thinking. My Abhi isn’t like that. He must have forgotten cause he was drunk. Yeah, he was drunk. I console myself.
I was looking out of the car window. A lot of things were running inside my head. Everything appears to be halted when I saw him. I was unable to comprehend I should be happy or sad. My mind goes blank. I didn’t have the foggiest idea of what I ought to do.
“Abhi, stop,” I called Abhi. But he didn’t hear me.
“Abhi, stop the car. I saw Alex,” I shouted when he didn’t listen the first time. This time he hit the break with a sizeable amount of power that could cause an accident. But I didn’t care at this moment.
“Huh... Wh-What did you say?” Abhi asked me perplexedly.