Broken Heart

Abhiudey POV
I carried Isha to my car and placed her carefully in the passenger seat and tighten the seat belt. Making sure she was comfortable, I got inside the car. And went towards my apartment. Meanwhile I called the doctor.
“Hello,” the doctor answered from the other side.
“I want you inside my apartment within 10 minutes. Else I will sue you for being a doctor,” I threatened him with my cold voice and cut the phone call.
I didn’t know why I was this restless but being Isha unconscious didn’t help much. I reached my apartment in a short period and saw the doctor, Andrew one of my junior of collage. Somehow he is the only person who became close to me. He is not one gloomy person, he is cheerful and friendly. Where no one dared to come towards me cause of my cold demeanor, he used to stick to me like a glue. I tried to push him away first but he is be like ‘the more you push me away, the more I will stay close to you’.
I carried Isha to my room and Andrew followed me. I laid her down on the bed and stepped back so that Andrew can check up her. He observed her for sometime.
“Looks like she didn’t fed herself for days. She fell unconscious for lack of food, lack of sleep and looks like a lot of stress. I am giving her IV. Let her get some sleep,” he told me after examining her.
“She will be ok, right?” I asked him.
“She will. If something happened I will be one phone call away. Take care. Bye,” he said and I gave him a curt nod.
When he left I went towards the bed and sat beside her. I took a close look on her face. She had puffy red eyes. Strained tears on her face. Looks like she was crying for days. Then a thought came into my mind. They forced her. They forced her for getting married. How dare they!
Aditi had come here for checking on us. Cause I left everything behind and didn’t even looked back. Isha’s parents also called and I told them ‘She is my wife now. You don’t need to worry about her’ and then cut the call. If they really cared for her, they wouldn’t make her cry in the first place.
It’s already night and she didn’t wake up yet. I got worried and called Andrew just for yelled at him. But he assured me, she will be alright by morning. I wouldn’t able to leave her alone so I laid down beside her. But couldn’t able to sleep.
In the midnight, I felt some movement and look towards Isha. And found, she snuggled into me. I kept my one hand one her head and the other held her waist protectively. I keep staring at her beautiful face, her dark black hair, her enchanting green eyes, kissable pink lips. I never think about anyone like that before. Did I said something about regretting, scratched that. I will never let her regret about something. I will always keep her happy.
“Isha, please wake up. I have to asked a lot from you,” saying that I kissed on her forehead and drift to sleep, cuddling her.
-------------
Risha POV
I slowly open my eyes and found a hard chest in front of my eyes, felt a couple of hand wrapped me like a cocoon. Then a fascinating sent hit my nostril. Where am I? In heaven? Then everything came back to me. My mom’s threat, mum-mum consoling me, my wedding and the most shocking part my groom.
Then I looked up and found him, sleeping peacefully after ruining my life. I tried to push him from me by my hand but his held tighten on me. I pushed him harder this time and he open his eyes. When he saw it’s me, he loose his grip on me. And getting my clue I got myself out of his hold and sat up snappishly. He also sat up and tried to hold me but shrugged it off.
“Don’t touch me,” I told him coldly.
“Isha, thank god you wake up. Are you okay?” he asked me like he was really worried. Sneaky bustard. How dare he! How could he marry me!
“Don’t,” I told him and he frown in confusion. “Don’t call me that. You lost the right to call me ‘Isha’, the moment you marry me. How could you do this? HOW COULD YOU MARRY SOMEONE FOR SOME FUCKING BUSSINESS DEAL, ABHIUDEY KNIGHT!” I yelled at him holding the collar of his shirt. “You ruined my life. Why did you do this?” I cried. And then pushed him again he didn’t say a word just kept staring at me with a blank face.
“I will just ask you one question, who is he? That doctor, Alex?” he asked me coldly.
“Yes. It’s him.” I replied.
“Where is he?” didn’t he said he will ask one question. Come on Risha it’s not time to joke.
“He went to Australia for one year,” I told him and he nodded.
“Okay. You can go back to him when he will come back. I won’t stop you. But I have a request. Please act like everything is alright between us in front of Aditi,” he told expressionlessly, then left. And I started crying.
After sometime I heard a knock on the door. I removed my tears and told to come in who was outside the door. Then saw Aditi come inside the room with a tray full of food.
“Hi,” Aditi greeted me.
“Hey,” I responded.
“AD told me you didn’t eat anything since you came. So I brought food for you. Now finish it quickly,” she told me softly and I nodded.
“Aditi, can you tell me who changed my dress?” I asked her. I was in my wedding when I fall unconscious and woke up in Abhiudey’s arm in this dress.
“Actually I came here yesterday after AD brought you here. So I helped you to change that. Your husband is a little bit shy in this matter. I hope he will do that next time,” she told me with a wink. After that I finished the food and I was really hungry. Aditi is a sweet girl and more friendly. She made everything easier for me and I am thankful for that.