Days without her

Abhiudey POV

"Sir, we got CCTV footage..." as soon as the word from his mouth I straightened myself.

"I will be there in 10 minutes," saying that, I rushed to my office and even didn't bother to get fresh, change dress nor eat. I couldn't swallow those foods while I didn't know how my princess was doing. And true to my words within 10 minutes, I was in my office, dashing for the security department.

"Where is the footage?" I asked Will as I spotted him in the room. He asked someone to play the footage. It was a bus stop near my apartment, and there was my princess sitting on the bench, crying hysterically. It had torn my heart apart to see her cry and was being the reason of her pain, wanting me to kill myself. Then I saw something for which I was not prepared at all. A guy tried to steal her purse and she beat the shit out of him. Why didn't she kick on my ass like that when I was being a dick! In the middle of beating him, she started crying again and sat on the ground. Startling at her sudden crying, he went closed to her and tried to cheer her. And I just wanted to rip that bustard apart how dare he touched my princess. Stupid man! You felt jealous at this moment! After a while later, Isha stood up and gave him something then left.

"I want that guy inside my office before the end of the day," I ordered mentioning no one, in particular, still staring at the screen. "And send me this footage," bellowing that I stormed out of the room.

I was in my office the whole afternoon, watching the same footage again and again. My back was stiff, my head was hurting so much and I was feeling restless. It was around 7 pm when I heard a knock on the door. I leaned back in the chair and rubbed my head to relieve the headache and asked whoever is outside to come in.

"Sir, we found the guy you were looking for," I heard Will say and instantly straighten up.

"Send him in," after a few seconds later that guy came inside. I couldn't help myself but went to him and punched him hard.

"Whoa, man, what that was for?" he groaned in pain. I didn't answer him instead I showed him Isha's picture.

"Did you saw her before?"

"Oh. So, you are Mr. Abhiudey Knight. Are you both husband and wife consider me a punching bag?" he whined holding his jaw.

"Where is she?" I asked him without wasting time.

"How would I know?" he shrugged. I was about to punch him again. "Ohh, stop dude. I seriously don't know where she is. But I can tell one thing without a doubt she understands you better than you understand yourself. She knew you will search for her. So she gave me this," he handed me a piece of paper.

"What else she said?" I interrogated him.

"Nothing. Just how you misunderstood her. And it's her phone. I can be a thief but not heartless. Find her if you can," saying that he left and I stand there staring at that piece of paper. "Oh... one more thing. Don't worry about her safety. She can beat anyone single-handedly," he said peeking through the door before disappearing. I know she can. My princess is strong enough to do that. Sighing heavily, I read the words written on the paper.

'You broke me, Abhi,' her one word wounded me more than anything. I never wanted to hurt you, princess. I thought you will be happy in this was but I never thought you would love an asshole like me. I stayed in my office for a while before went to the apartment. Once I was in front of my front door, I remembered those days I used to come home with her. I closed the door behind me and slumped down on the ground leaning against the door, closing my eyes, and letting myself broke down in tears. Suddenly I felt a hand caressing my head, I snapped open my eyes.