Gift

Abhiudey POV

I, my princess, and our new life in our new home, everything was so perfect until recently. Isha has been acting strangely recently. Most of the time she seemed irritated. Sometimes she is so emotional and sometimes so fierce. I have started to think that I don't understand her anymore. She often fights with me over small things.

As for today, I said something to her when I got back from the office and she got mad at me. As a result, I am tossing around on the couch right now. At midnight, I felt someone slip under my cover and curled into me. My lips turned up into a smile. I wrapped my arms around her protectively, kissing her forehead.

Whenever I felt like the distance between our relationships started to grow, she just came and hugged me and all of my doubt vanished into the air. I can't stay angry at her after seeing her teary eyes. I don't know what's going on but I hope you will open up soon. Cause I can't imagine my life without you.

My hold on her tightened, thinking about how our relationship is going to turn out. I know we need to talk, we need to settle everything down, things can't go on how it's going. Thinking about all this stuff, I didn't realize it was already eight in the morning. I felt Isha stir in my arms. I looked down at her to find her watching me smilingly.

"Good morning, princess," I whispered to her, kissing her forehead.

"Good morning," her smile turned into a frown suddenly. She touched my face, brushing her fingers on my cheek. "Why are your eyes red and puffy? You didn't sleep at night? You cried?" her questions were more like a statement.

"I didn't," we both sat up. I tried to ignore her question, avoiding her gaze. To whom am I kidding? She knows me more than I do!

"Don't lie," It didn't take her a second to reply.

"It just... I was thinking something," she crooked her head and I know I can't hide things from her forever. "Something isn't right. You know you can always talk to me about how you feel. I know I was busy and all..." I was blabbering when Isha cut me off.

"Come to the point," she stated sternly as I gulped.

"Does something happen? You have been strange lately. You seemed irritated. You often fight with me over..." she again cut me off in the middle.

"You think I fought with you intentionally?" she shouted at me, anger raising her eyes.

"It's not what I mean," I tried to calm her down, but no use.

"Then what do you mean? Tell me, do you think about what I am feeling? Care to tell," she wriggles her brow for me to answer. I swallowed the bile raised up in my throat. I really couldn't understand how she was feeling. I should have understood her more. But here I am. I felt so useless at that moment. "What cat got your tongue? Don't you know what I am feeling?" she was staring at me for the answer, trying so hard to stop the tears threatening to fall from her eyes. I pulled her into my arms, and cradled her, whispering soothing words to her as she broke down in tears. Her mood swings are taking a toll on her. "I am sorry. I am the worst wife," I heard her say in a cracking voice.

I pulled back a little, cupping her face, I wiped her tears and rested my head on hers, whispering, "You are my perfect wife." Then I put my lips on her and kissed her; she responded to the kiss with the same urgency. Her lips molded into mine. It's been a few days since I haven't ravished her. She tasted so delicious. Our kiss became more heated as I felt her wet only for me, which made my little buddy harden. I was driven away by that kiss when she pushed me hard. I was taken aback by her instant reaction.

I just stared at her with wide eyes; what just happened? Why did she push me? Before I could think anything else, she ran toward the bathroom. Without scratching my head for an answer, I followed her and found she had thrown up everything she ate last night. I went to her worriedly, kneeled down beside her, tied her hair up, pushed it from her face, and rubbed her back gently. Once she ended up vomiting, she leaned on my chest; she looked so tired. I scooped her in my arms and took her to the bedroom.