Prank goes wrong

Risha POV
Mum-mum won’t came back tonight. And I sent Bella early. So I can implement my plan for getting revenge from Alex. Well more like some prank on him.
Alex entered into the dining after a while. He looked handsome in his shorts and t-shirt anyway. Well, though is a jerk, he always looks handsome. Risha don’t get distracted yourself. I reminded myself. When he sat on a chair I served him some pan-cake and water and sat down on a chair opposite side of his.
He didn’t say anything just started eating. “Ahh...it’s….water…” he screamed after one bite of pan-cake.
“What happened?” I asked innocently. But I enjoyed the scene in front of me inwardly.
He didn’t say anything. Just tried to drink the water. Opss..
“What the f**k,” glared at me. I looked at him clueless. Then he abruptly stand up and went to the kitchen to drink some water. When he came back, I was sitting one of the chair and watching him. I was a little bit nervous. Yeah prank is fun but you when you got caught, you might face some punishment.
 “Are you playing with me?” he yelled. He was coming closer towards me. That’s not a good start.
“What are you talking about?” I asked him while sounding clueless. “Oh really! Now, you don’t know what am I talking about?” Then he put the plate in front of me. “Eat,” he ordered.
What! I can’t eat it. I myself added chili powder and soda in the pan-cake and salt in the water. Now I can’t be that stupid to eat that.
“Why are you insisting, anyway?” I tried to ignore that eating part.
“You made this food, right? Then why don’t you want to eat it.” I was silent. I hadn’t any answer and tried to avoid eye contact with him. He brought himself closer to me. Then held my wrist and I tried to push him away but his hold grew stronger.
“What are you doing?” I asked getting nervous. “Alex, leave me. It hurts.”
“Don’t play with me, Risha. Cause when I will start playing you can’t be able to handle,” he stated looking straight into my eyes. And he left without looking back.
Whoa. What was that! Was that prank a little bit extra? May be not. He deserved that actually. He was the one who always makes me upset.
I finished my dinner. Alex didn’t come back for dinner. May be I should take something for him? No! Why should I. He can make something for himself. Why I am even thinking about it. He can take care of himself.
I was watching drama series, while I heard a scream. It’s coming from Alex room. He was screaming. But why? May it’s because of….my prank? Serves him right. Should I go there? Nope. Doesn’t he deserve that! But it’s because of me. After a long conversation with my subconscious mind, I decide to go check upon him.
But when I reached his room, what I saw was totally unexpected. He was sitting on the corner of his room. He kept his knee closer to his chest, with his hand hugging himself, his head between his knees. He was beyond scared.
OH GOD. Did I do that! I went to him. I kneeled down. When I kept my hand on his shoulder he jerked away. He was too scared.
“Alex. It’s me, Risha. Don’t worry, it’s only me.” When he saw me, he just threw himself on me. He hugged me for his dear life. I just kept hold him like this and was telling smoothing words to him. After a while he calmed down and pulled apart. 
“You ok?” I asked him and he just nodded. “What happened?” he directed his finger to the spider on the celling and then again went to the panic mode.
Shit. What had I done! I was regretting on my decision. I shouldn’t have done that. I placed my hand on his cheek then he looked at me.
“It’s fake, Alex. It’s not real.” He looked at me confused. “The spider, it’s fake. I…I only wanted to…I didn’t have any intention to scare you that much. I am so sorry.” When I confessed, I saw a disgusted look on his face. No, I didn’t want that.
He stepped back from me. “You won’t change at all. Out,” he whispered.
“Alex…”
“GET OUT!” he yelled at me.
Tears were fighting to fall from my eyes. I blinked several time not wanting to cry in front of Alex. I stood up. Saying one more sorry to Alex, I exited from his room.
I came back to my room. I couldn’t stop myself any more. I started to cry hardly. Am I really that bad? I didn’t want to hurt him that much.
I was lying on bed but didn’t get any sleep. I was thinking about, Alex. Was he still scared or he was sleeping. I wanted to go and check on him but scared if he refused to see me. Now definitely he hated me.
It’s 3 am. I still didn’t get any sleep. I decided to go check on Alex. I was standing in front of his room. His room’s door is a little ajar. I slowly pushed it and saw Alex was sleeping. I went inside and sat at the end of his bed.
I was watching his handsome face. There was a sadness of his face and I badly wanted to remove it. I just can’t take it that I am the reason of his sadness. I already lose someone for my stupidity now I don’t want to lose anyone else. I don’t know why I am feeling all this but I just can’t see him like that.
I wouldn’t able to forgive myself if Alex didn’t forgive me. How can I ask for his forgiveness! He wouldn’t want to see me now after what I have done.
I was staying another one and half an hour with him. I didn’t want to leave him like that in the first place. But he will be angry if he saw me when he wake up. So I stood up and went closer to his face one last time slowly caressed his head, said him good night one more time and then came back to my room. This time when I went to bed I fall into a deep slumber.