5.

CHAPTER FIVE—
T H A L I A's pov

MY EYES SLOWLY peaked open to be faced with the white blanked ceiling. My hand was brought up and I rubbed my eyes to shake off this tired groggy feel though I had just slept.

I slowly looked over to see the boy that laid next to me, the blanket brought to his chest as he was laid on his side. Awe, how adorable.

With that I sat up and cleared my throat before crazily shaking him around. "Benny! Wake the fuck up!"

His eyes cracked open and he pushed my hands away. "What? My god, what?"

I let out a small laugh and looked over towards the dresser in search for a clock. "Because doofus we have school—

My eyes widened and I threw the blanket off of me to jump out of the bed. "What! It's 7, how does this shit happen. Again?"

I quickly searched around though panic set in once realizing I still was in need of clothes. I let out a grumble and dashed out of the room, towards Valerie's who's was down the hall.

I bursted into the room to see Valerie who was laid on her bed, seemingly already ready as she calmly flipped through a magazine. "Oh hey Lia"

"Hey.. uh, you mind if you lend some clothes? I've got none and.. Benny and I just woke up" I explained, somehow out of breathe and I rested my hand onto the wall.

She nodded with a laugh. "Sure. Closet's over there, have at it"

I nodded sending her a quick smile before rushing towards the closet. I quickly dug through all of the clothes and decided on a simple white fitted shirt and loose jeans.

I walked out of the closet and sent her another smile. "Thanks so much ma'am. I'll take good care of it I promise and I'll bring them back"

She simply nodded with a laugh which left me to take off out of the room and back towards Benny's room.

I slowed down my pace once seeing the room empty. I glanced around before huffing and reaching for the hem of my shirt to pull over.

Once successfully slipping my shirt off and leaving me in the same sweatpants and plain black bra. I reached for the top that was rested on the bed when suddenly freezing by the door opening.

I let out a sharp shriek and jumped back. "Benny! Get the fuck out"

He paused, his mouth dropping as he slapped a hand over his eyes. "Oh shit- sorry, sorry"

He whirled around and walked out, leaving me to huff and quickly return to the new clothes. Once getting changed I ran for Valeries room to get some more essentials.

Trees passed by in blobs as my gaze was kept on the window. Slowly I looked away and over towards the boy that sat next to me in the driver's passenger seat.

I took notice of his lightly blushed cheeks and cracked a smirk. "What? What's wrong?"

Benny glanced over, cleared his throat and shook his head. "Nothing? No nothing"