2.

CHAPTER TWO—
T H A L I A's pov

A PERMANENT SMILE was plastered on my face as I watched the houses and trees go by through the window of the vehicle.

Once turning down the street and seeing the familiar pink house and the house across from it I nearly screamed.

I sat back in my seat once we passed and continued down the road, turning towards the two who sat in front of me. "Oh god I am so excited!"

Andrew who was flipping through a magazine stifled a laugh. "Yeah, I can tell. You won't stop squirming in your seat"

I rolled my eyes, though kept my smile. "Oh shut it"

After a few moments the car came to a stop and the extremely familiar house came into view. I practically jumped out of the car and stood in front of it, smiling as I scanned it.

"Well- shit Lia, a little help here!" Mom called, visibly struggling to carry a box from the car.

I quickly walked over and took the box from her, myself groaning at how heavy it was as I walked over towards the porch and set it down onto the steps.

"Oh I cannot wait, to see them all!" I called out, an excited smile on my face as I walked back over.

"Yeah, yeah we know would you get your lazy ass over here and help!" Andrew grumbled, motioning towards the boxes that were in the backseat of the car.

I rolled my eyes, huffing as I walked over and took a box. I carried it back towards the front door and set it down onto the floor.

I made my way back down the porch steps when abruptly pausing in my tracks.

My eyes fell on a familiar strawberry blonde who carried a clear plastic bag, showing the newspaper's that were kept inside.

He pulled out a rolled paper and went to throw it onto our yard when he too abruptly paused in his tracks once making eye contact.

The newspaper in his hand dropped. "Oh my.. Lia!"

An instant smile spread onto my face as we both quickly rushed over towards each other, embracing one another.

"Oh Scotty! I missed you so much" I piped, a big smile on my face as I squeezed him tightly.

"Me too! When did you get here- why didn't you tell us!" He quickly questioned, tightly holding onto me.

I pulled away, a small laugh leaving as I motioned towards the car filled with boxes. "I just got here!"

I quickly turned back once remembering about the other baseball boys and best friend in the world. "Holy crap- where is everyone?"

"The sandlot. Where else!" He replied with a smile.

I gasped and quickly took ahold of his arm. "Then hurry up let's go!"

I turned back towards Mom and Andrew. "Hey, is it alright—

"Just go, yes it's fine. Be back by 5" Mom threw her head back with a huff.