Couch cuddles

hjbender

Kanan: age 23
Ezra: age 19

After season 4

Ezra sighed as he tried to fix the navicomputer, looking under at Hera. "Hera, there's a wire that needs to be replaced." He got out from under the console and looked up at her, covered in oil.

Hera thinks. "How come I need a new wire? Is it busted?"

Ezra nods. "It's like someone cut it, so it needs to be replaced."

Hera frowned. "Did you cut it? I swear to lothals moons if you did.." she groaned.

"I promise I didn't Hera." Ezra frowned at the accusation. "I can't believe you would accuse me of something like that.." he looked hurt.

Hera sighed. "Now I gotta get a new wire because of you." She left to her cabin with chopper.

Ezra frowned and looked away. "Whatever." He goes to the refresher and grabbed a washcloth, wetting it under the sink with some soap then began to wash off the oil.

Kanan looked over at his boyfriend and smiled, leaning against the doorway. "You okay?"

"Perfect." He growled and finished cleaning off the oil.

Kanan raised an eyebrow and closed the door behind him. "Ezra?" He said softly. "What's wrong?" He frowned.

"Nothing Kanan, I'm fine okay?" He leaned against the sink, crossing his arms and looking up at him.

Kanan wrapped his arms around Ezras waist. "Ezra..talk to me my love." He kissed his forehead softly.

Ezra sighed softly and looked up. "Sorry..I just. Hera had me help her fix the navigator, but one of the wires is cut a little and needs to be replaced..she then accused me of cutting the wire...she accused me of something again!"

Kanan held him close. "Honey..I'm so sorry. Here, you know what it is right?"

"Cuddle o' clock?" He looked up at Kanan happily.

Kanan chuckled and nods. "Cuddle o' clock.." he wrapped his arm around his shoulders and goes to the common room. He smiled and sat on the couch with him. "Come here love." He extended out his arms for him.

Ezra smiled softly, sitting on kanans lap and snuggled close to him.

"I love you so much.." Kanan said softly and wrapped his arms around Ezras waist. "You're my everything...I love you very much."

Ezra snuggled closer. "I love you too.." he looked up at him.

He held Ezra closer and smiled. "Relax a little okay?"

"Yeah yeah.." he nuzzled against him and slowly fell asleep.

Kanan chuckled. "Aww..my princess..my queen...my goddess...my light..my moon...my hope...my love...my sadness...my Ezra Bridger.."