Fathers Day

hjbender meauxreen

Kanan age : 27
Ezra age : 25
Rose age : 2

Season 4 on yavin

No ones POV

Ezra and Kanan were meditating in front of the forests, enjoying the peace and quiet. Which was interrupted by their daughter.

"Daddy!! Mommy!!" She giggled and wobbled over, holding onto them.

Kanan laughs and picked up rose, throwing her into the air and holding her close. "How's daddy's princess?"

Ezra smiled and laid his head on kanans shoulder, rubbing his back. "You do know what today is right? It's Father's Day." He chuckled and kissed kanans cheek.

"Holy crap you're right!" He chuckled and kissed roses nose. "Aww honey.." he watched her babble about. "How do you fit so much energy into this chubby little body?" He began to tickle her.

Rose laughed, squirming in her fathers grip. "Daddy!!!"

Ezra chuckled and held them close. "My beautiful family.."

"Thank you.." Kanan looked at Ezra. "Thank you for making me a dad.."

"All I did was give you a daughter, I can't make you a dad...that was all you pumpkin.." Ezra held onto him and squeezed them. "My lights in the dark.."

Rose giggled and held onto Ezra, wrapping her arms around his neck and nuzzled into his neck. Ezra chuckled as she fell asleep in his grasp.

"How do you do that Ezra? I try so hard yet with you she just falls asleep..even if she isn't tired." He chuckled.

Ezra stood up carefully. "I'm a mother." He rubbed roses back and walked over with Kanan to the base. "I'll make sure she stays asleep.." he whispered and walked to the baby bag and grabbed her pacifier and hands the bag to Kanan to hold onto, he smiled as he placed the pacifier into his daughters mouth who took it greedily.

Kanan chuckled and held onto the bag, taking a calming walk with Ezra.

Hera walked over. "Hey, you guys all good? Need anything?" She smiled.

"No, we're good..thank you Hera." Ezra smiled and continually rubbed his daughters back.

Hera chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Aww..such a cutie." She smiled and rubbed the males backs. "Let me know if you do okay? Relax." She left to the ghost.

Ezra rocked their daughter and walked with Kanan to the little pond.

Kanan set a blanket down and sat on it, smiling and looked up at Ezra. "Come here honey.."

Ezra chuckled and sat in kanans lap, laying against his lover as he held their daughter. "This is needed..this is nice.."

"Yeah..really nice." Kanan kissed the back of Ezra's forehead.

"Happy Father's Day, I'm sorry we couldn't do anything too exciting for it.." Ezra looked up at Kanan.

"Don't you dare apologize...everyday is always the most exciting, I don't need anything more. I love you all.."

"I love you too.." he gave Kanan a short but loving kiss, enjoying the calm time together.