Nightmares

Kanan; 20
Ezra: 17

No ones POV

Ezra nuzzled close to Kanan, whimpering in his sleep.

Kanan groaned and woke up slowly, looking over at his lover and frowned. "Ezra.." he whispered. "Ezra wake up.." he shook him carefully.

—-in ezras dream—

Ezra ran with Kanan to the fuel pods after Kanan rescued him, they stood on the top of one and looked at each other. "You think Hera and Sabine will find us?" He looked up at Kanan.

Kanan chuckled and nods. "I don't think they'll have any problems...hey Ezra?" He became serious.

Ezra looked up and frowned. "What's wrong?"

Kanan grabbed his hands. "I...I wanted to let you know. That no matter what happens to me..I'll always love you." He kissed his forehead and sighed, fighting back tears.

"Kanan, Whatre you talking about? Nothing is going to happen to you..I promise." He smiled and kissed him lovingly.

Kanan smiled and kissed back, looking up at the transport.

Sabine chuckled. "Hey, stop smooching my brothers face Kanan."

Kanan chuckled and walked with Ezra to the transport, helping him up, before getting on he looked back with the others as a blast was shot to the fuel pod. He frowned and used the force to hold the fire back.

Ezra stared at Kanan. "Kanan!!" He ran to him.

Kanan turned to the side and held him back with the force, he stared at Ezra and frowned. He threw him back to Heras arms, they both stared at Kanan.

"No..Kanan please..please.." Ezra begged him. He struggled in Heras grip, but was held down by her.

Kanan looked at Ezra, giving him a soft expression as his eyes turned to their teal color. 'I love you' he mouthed before using the force to push the transport with both hands.

"KANAN!!" Ezra screamed

—real life—

"Kanan!!!!" Ezra screamed and sat up.

Kanan held him close. "Shh..it's okay." He rubbed his back. "Everything's okay..I promise."

Ezra hiccuped and wiped his tears. "You died! You were dead!" He cried into Kanan.

"Fire nightmare again?" He said softly and kissed the top of Ezras head. "It's alright..I'm here, everything is okay." He kissed his cheek.

Ezra sniffled and placed his hand on his growing bump. "I'm sorry..that day.."

"I know love..I know." He kissed his cheek and placed his hand on top of Ezras. "But look, it's you and I and our little girl.." he chuckled. "Everything will be okay.."

Ezra smiled a little and kissed him lovingly. "I love you..."

"I love you too..and you little princess." He kissed his wife's bump, smiling as he felt a kick. "She's so strong." He chuckled and held Ezra close, laying down on the bed.

Ezra nuzzled close and slowly fell asleep.

Kanan chuckled and fell asleep right after him.

hjbender MisterJarrus