Dad Bod

hjbender meauxreen

I had too, this was needed

Takes place after rebels

Kanan: age 33
Ezra: age 26
Stella: age 2

No ones POV

Ezra picked up their toddler and smiled, kissing her cheek as she nuzzled into her mother, her teal eyes observing the surroundings of her playroom.

Kanan watched from behind, leaning against the doorway. He gave a soft smile. "Look who's woken up from her nap." He walked over, taking their daughter into his arms.

Ezra chuckled, kissing his cheek. "Our little sleepy princess.."

Stella wiped her eyes tiredly and nuzzled into her fathers shoulder, her eyes begin to droop slowly as she began to fall asleep.

Kanan rubbed her back soothingly in circles and laid her down in her crib, tucking her back in. He put his finger to his mouth and smiled at Ezra, slowly walking out of the room as Ezra turned off the light and shut the door quietly.

Ezra sighed. "She's gonna be rough tonight..I hope she just sleeps through the night." He looked up at his lover, smiling.

Kanan nods softly, walking into the kitchen with him. "Yeah, but we'll take what we can get:" he sighed and grabbed a bottle of water. "Want one?" He offered to Ezra.

"Yes please.." he took it gladly and drank half of it.

Kanan chuckled. "Thirsty?" He leaned against the counter.

Ezra smirked. "I'm thirsty for something else.." he walked up to Kanan and took his shirt off slowly, smiling up at him, he wrapped his arms around the little stomach fat that was surrounding kanans waist and kissed him lovingly.

Kanan kissed back and pulled Ezra close. "I gotta lose this weight.." He whispered into Ezra's ear.

"I think you look great.." he kissed his cheek, smiling up at him. "It means I feed you well. You're like a big teddy bear." He chuckled.

Kanan rolled his eyes and smiled. "Yeah.." he looked at his stomach and laughed as Ezra tapped his stomach fat and played with it. "Alright, alright.." he rubbed his cheek. "Don't play with my fat."

Ezra sat Kanan down on the couch in the living room and smiled, resting his head on kanans chest. "Hmm..have more confidence honey, I think you're still as beautiful as the day we first met."

Kanan chuckled. "I know I know..but I think it'll be best to lose weight for my health."

Ezra sat up straight and glared at him. "Kanan fucking jarrus, you're the healthiest guy I know around here, just because you gained a couple pounds does not mean you're not healthy! You're a father and a husband, you have a dad bod. We're getting older, this is normal for us my love. Remember what I looked like after giving birth? And now?" He played with his own stomach fat.

Kanan frowned. "But you're so beautiful.." he squeezed Ezra's hands.

Ezra chuckled. "And I think you're beautiful..that's what I'm trying to prove honey."

The older man sighed and kissed the top of Ezra's hair, breathing in his calming scent and relaxed against him. "Thank you.." he said softly.

Ezra rubbed his back and smiled. "Of course honey, I'll always be here to annoy you.." he kissed his cheek and nuzzled his short hair. "I'm glad you got rid of that tail..I like this hair cut.." he kissed his cheek and smiled. "I love you Kanan jarrus..specter 1.."

"I love you too Ezra Bridger..specter 6." He chuckled, giving him a soft kiss.

Ezra smiled, kissing back. There was no playfulness, just sincerity and love.

Kanan let go and nuzzled their noses together.