Kanezra Day 2 - Rescue/Dark Side/Gift

hjbender

Kanan : age 25
Ezra : age 19

After season 3

No ones POV

Kanan looked up at the hologram of Hera. "There's an inquisitor after us..another one."

"Kanan..it's not an inquisitor.." Hera moved to the side.

Ezra smirked. "Hello master."

"No..Ezra no." He paled, covering his mouth. "You died on Malachore.."

Ezra laughs. "Is that what you believe?" He ignited his green saber. "Couldn't find a red one sadly..and my blue one was destroyed.." he growled. "You left me behind!! I could've been killed..I begged..I begged for death.." he frowned. "You broke my heart.." his voice changed, shaking his head. "But it's too late now..bring me the Jedi holocron. I have the sith." He held up the red pyramid in his hand. "Hurry. And don't try anything funny, or your friends will die." He held the saber to their throats. "You better be quick." He hung up.

Kanan got teary, running to his bag. "Here..here!" He picked up the blue cube and held it close. "I have to get him back..I have to get him back.." he repeated in his head, running to an extra ship.

Hera looked up at Ezra. "What happened to you? What happened to our sweet blueberry?"

Ezra glared down at her. "He's dead, killed on Malachore..." he grumbled.

"We miss you Ezra..we spent hours, DAYS looking for you!" Sabine got teary. "You're my brother..I love you Ezra, we all love you."

Ezra looked down at her, pointing his saber at her. "It wouldn't be that hard to find me..Kanan told you I was gone..and since he was already injured you just believed it..even if I was you didn't bother coming to find my body, giving me a proper burial.." he looked away.

The crew looked down in shame. "We're sorry kid.." Zeb frowned. "We're so sorry.."

"Sorry is too late." He left the ghost, sitting on a crate outside on the planet of lothal. He sighed, looking at his saber.

Kanan landed the ship, running out. "Ezra.."

Ezra looked up. "You actually came, hand me the holocron.."

"No..Leave the crew out of this Ezra!! This is between you and me." Kanan frowned.

Ezra thought for a moment. "Fine.." he used the force to unbind the crew, closing the platform, leaving Ezra and Kanan alone outside. "Now hand me the holocron or die.."

Kanan smiled. "You couldn't kill me..you may not realize it pumpkin..but I was always there for you..I will always be there for you."

Ezra growled. "Don't call me that anymore!! Those days are done!!" He ignited his saber and charged at Kanan.

Kanan quickly took his saber and ignited it, blocking Ezra's attack, their blades connecting. "Ezra please! I don't wanna fight you!"

"You should've thought about that before leaving me to die!!" He attacked low.

Kanan blocked. "Honey..I didn't leave you! Maul..maul...I saw.." he got teary. "I saw him take you away!! You fell for his trap..you left me!!" He attacked Ezra.

Ezra frowned. "No..he..he attacked you!!" He growled and fought back.

They charged at each other, blocking each other's attacks and being flown back, landing on their feet.

"Honey.." Kanan set his saber down and kicked it away, taking his mask off. "Ezra..we fell for his trap.." he set the mask down, opening his white eyes.

Ezra looked at Kanan, softening his expression. "Your...your eyes.." he frowned.

"It's okay.." he smiled. "I see you honey..I feel you..@

Ezra looked down, dropping his saber, he fell to his knees and cried into his hands, covering his face.

Kanan walked her slowly, making sure it was safe. He kicked Ezra's saber away and pulled him close. "You're safe now..you're home.."

Ezra hiccuped and cried into Kanan. "I'm so sorry..so so sorry.."

"You have nothing to be sorry for.." he kissed his forehead. "You have given me the greatest gift I could ever want.."

Ezra looked up at him with red-tear filled eyes. "What..?"

"Hope." He said softly, giving Ezra a passionate kiss.

Ezra smiled, kissing back. He let go and looked over at the ghost, the ramp going down as the others ran out. "Ezra.." they ran over and hugged him, joining the couples hug. "We're so glad you're home safe.."

Ezra smiled and snuggled into the hug. "It's good to be back.."