Under the mistletoe

hjbender meauxreen

Kanan: age 26

Ezra: age 18

No ones POV

Ezra watched the snow from the upper turret, he sighed softly wondering how and why snow would happen on lothal. He took a deep breath and smiled softly. "At least it's beautiful..Gotta give it that. Im just glad it's rare for it to happen on lothal..it's too cold.."

Kanan chuckled and climbed up the ladder. "Cold? Ezra Bridger is cold?" He teased and placed the blanket over his lover. "I brought this up for you, figured you would be cold." He kissed his cheek and smiled. "Can I sit?"

Ezra nods and got up, letting Kanan sit before sitting on kanans lap, letting kanans heat rub off on him. "I like this..peace and quiet.."

Kanan nods and smiled. "It feels wonderful being here with you, watching the snowfall.." he wrapped his arms around Ezra who was a burrito and chuckled.

Ezra looked up at him, placing his hand on kanans cheek and smiled. "I love you.."

"I love you too, so what do you think we should do for Christmas?" Kanan nods placed his hand on top of Ezras.

"Well, we have the gifts already, the tree has been set up, Christmas lights, Christmas dinner is tomorrow, we have our pajamas ready, candles, and flashlights in case of power outage. What else would we be missing?" He looked up at Kanan.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure, maybe a m-" Kanan was interrupted by a sudden high voice.

"Mistletoe!!" Sabine smiled as she lifted a mistletoe over Kanan and Ezra.

Ezra chuckled. "Of all the things we miss, we miss a mistletoe!" He wrapped his arms around Kanan and kissed him lovingly.

Kanan wrapped his arms around Ezras waist and kissed back, letting go and touched foreheads. "I love you Ezra bridger, merry Christmas.."

"Merry Christmas, I love you Kanan jarrus.." Ezra chuckled and nuzzled close.