Past fear

Kanan Jarrus: Age 30

Ezra Bridger: Age 27

Stella Jarrus: Age 3

After Season 4

No ones POV

Ezra hummed as he washed the dishes from lunch. He looked over as Stella wobbled over to him and grabbed his leg. "Mama?" She looked up at her mother and frowned.

Ezra looked down, drying his hands and quickly picked her up. "What's wrong honey?" He frowned and kissed her cheek, brushing her blue hair out of her eyes.

"Daddy night night bad." She looked over at the couch where Kanan was sleeping.

Ezra walked over to the couch, still holding their daughter and sensed Kanans distraught while he napped. He knelt down by Kanan and kissed his cheek. "Honey?" He rubbed his arm, frowning. "Kanan?"

Kanan groaned in response and opened his teal eyes, meeting with another pair of smaller teal eyes and sapphire eyes. "Hey.." He whispered tiredly and sat up, smiling at his wife and daughter. "Everything okay?"

Ezra chuckled and sat Stella in Kanans lap. "I could ask the same about you, I sensed you and I think poor little Stella did too. We sensed some distraught coming from you honey, is everything okay?" He sat next to Kanan and smiled, rubbing his back.

Kanan sighed and held Stella close. "Sorry, just a little nightmare." He gave Ezra a comforting smile.

Ezra nods a little. "Mind telling me what it was about?"

Stella grabbed onto Kanans shirt and smiled, "Daddy!"

Kanan chuckled and held her close, kissing the top of her head. "Um.." He looked over at Ezra and sighed. "Remember when the station was falling and you were trapped on it? I went to save you, but instead when you let go...it was too late. Hera pulled away and I couldn't save you..your expression. I couldn't save you.." He got teary, feeling them slowly go down his cheeks as he wiped away the tears quickly. "I'm sorry."

Stella looked up at her father and stood up onto the couch so she was face to face with her father. She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Daddy.." She hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck and held onto him.

Kanan smiled and pulled her close. "Oh sweety pie.." He chuckled and wrapped his arm around his wife, pulling him close.

Ezra smiled and rested his head on Kanans shoulder. "There is nothing to be afraid of, it's a past fear, an unwanted memory." He kissed his cheek. "We're safe, we have a daughter, a home, food in our bellies, we get the chance to meditate and train whenever we can..no worries anymore." He smiled and held him close.

Kanan chuckled and held them closer. "I love you both so much."

Stella smiled and plopped onto the couch, falling down onto her feet on the floor and wobbled to her playpen, grabbing her doll and sat at her dollhouse, playing by herself.

Ezra sighed. "I think its time for another kid." He smiled and looked up at his lover.

Kanan looked over at him and nods, giving him a slight smirk. "I think that's a great idea." He kissed him lovingly.

Ezra chuckled and kissed back, placing a soft hand onto Kanans cheek and let go. "Tonight? I did check my period app and I am at my most fertile today.." He whispered.

Kanan chuckled. "How could I ever say no to that?" He smiled and pulled him closer, watching their daughter play with her doll. "Honey, do you want to watch SpongeBob with mommy and daddy?"

Stella gasped and looked up, placing her doll back into the toybox and wobbled over, climbing onto the couch and plopped herself right into her mothers lap.

Ezra chuckled and held her close.

Kanan put the show on and held his wife close, kissing the top of his head and smiled down at Stella who was snuggled up against her mother.

Ezra sighed and watched the show with them, looking up at Kanan. "Nothing to fear anymore, we get to relax..we get to be free." He squeezed his lovers hand, intertwining their fingers together.

Kanan sighed and nods. "I agree, no more past fears, no more unwanted memories." He smiled and caressed his lovers hand with his thumb.

Ezra smiled and watched the show, relaxing against his lover. He pulled their daughter closer to his chest and relaxed, closing his eyes, resting against Kanan.

Everything would be okay, no more fear, no more unwanted memories, just peace, love, and calmness.