Backstory: Baked Beans

meauxreen

Season 4 after innerspace

No ones POV

Ezra walked over to Kanan who was still asleep, he smiled and rubbed his short hair. "Kanan..? Wake up." He kissed his cheek.

Kanan grumbled and looked up at Ezra, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Yeah.." he cleared his throat and sat up.

Ezra chuckled and hands him a tray of breakfast for them to share, he sat next to him and laid the tray on their laps and snuggled close to Kanan.

"Aww..Ezra this is so sweet.." he looked at him, kissing his forehead and ate a little.

"Thank you, I have a question for you though." He looked at him.

"Yeah?" He looked at him, eating a bite of eggs.

"Why do you hate baked beans? Why does it make you throw up?" Ezra snuggled close.

Kanan laughs. "That's a long story, it was a week before you joined, and Zeb and chopper and I got trapped in a garbage chute. So we tried to get out, and the first thing that falls into the chute is baked beans, all over me. I threw up like four times...Zeb had to carry me out of the chute." He smiled.

Ezra looked at him. "Really? Oh my god." He laughs.

Zeb walked over. "It was not fun..I took three showers. I had kanans vomit and baked beans all over me."

Kanan lost it, laughing harshly into his hands. He couldn't control himself.

Ezra looked at them. "You took a shower?!"

Kanan laughed even harder, he was crying.

Zeb rolled his eyes and left.

Ezra chuckled and rubbed kanans back. "You okay?"

Kanan nods a little and wiped his tears. "Yeah..I needed that so bad.." he chuckled.

Ezra smiled and kissed him lovingly. "I love you so much..."

"I love you too.."